Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No....Y U DO THIS?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ....what the hell did i just read

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vento Perfeito says you should be proud to be in his presence.

I'll work on a character later if not later this weekend

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Ok. We'll post a CS set some point tomorrow. We have them ready.

Or I could post it now, Yonsi, if you want.

Yonsi, is this were you want me to post those CS's we agreed on?

Yes so others can see wille i get the OOC ready....i dont think will be abble to post the OOC today so that i why

• Nice Execution!
Human CS Guide!

Name
Personality
Bio
Extras

Gender isn't necessary as there are only female humans in this.

Bird CS Guide!
Name
Species
Appearance
Personality
Bio
Extras

Gender isn't necessary as there are only male birds in this.

[Fieldbox=Name, green, double]
Vento Perfeito

Vento: But, as you commoners will clearly have trouble pronouncing my esteemed name, you may refer to me as Ven.

[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Species, green, double]
Quetzal

Vento: Yes, the quetzal. Mightiest, and most esteemed of birds.
[/fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Appearance, green, double]
1caeb417c9f5efd9d896bb4d450a4438.jpg

Vento: This is an image of myself in all my esteemed glory.
[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Personality, green, double]
Vento Perfeito is an arrogant quetzal who sees himself to be much more superior to others because of him being the heir to a foreign throne. He is often cold, blunt, and reserved. But can this experience change him?

Vento: The odds are highly stacked against it. Why would anything change my esteemed perfection?
[/Fieldbox]

[Fieldbox=Bio, green, double]
I feel Vento should tell you this himself first, and I'll fill you in afterwards on what he didn't add.

Vento: I was born into the most esteemed of families. We are royalty in a far away country, and I am the esteemed heir to the throne. I was sent to here for my protection from any form of danger implicated upon my esteemed family by our barbaric enemies, who have been growing bolder in recent times,
even though they should be groveling at our feet, begging us for our esteemed forgiveness and thanking us for allowing them to live. As far as they know, I am still at home, not here.

So, to simplify, he's a prince in a foreign country, and as far as he knows, he's here for protection against threats to his family's safety. He has no idea he's part of this test, or whatever you wanna call it.

Vento: What was that, peasant?

Nothing, your esteemed magnificence.

Vento: As I thought.

[/fieldbox]
[Fieldbox=Extras, green, double]

Vento: My esteemed name means "Perfect Wind" in a language you commoners know as Portuguese. Fitting for one of such esteemed perfection as myself.[/Fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Human CS Guide!

Name Elisabeth Baker
Age 15
Appearance
179463,xcitefun-normal-smart-anime.jpg

Personality
Lizzy is very awkward around people, so she prefers living in the world of fiction where wouldn't make an idiot of herself. She is one of the best students in her class. Lizzy can be fun once you get to know her, she'll tell you all about the books she has read and about the episode she just watched with lots of energy.

Bio Lizzy had a normal childhood; had friends, watched cartoons, played with her pet and did well in school. When she entered middle, her friends started to out grow cartoons and other 'kid stuff' but Lizzy didn't. She still loved the fictional world she grew up with and the new ones coming out. This cause her friends to make fun of her and distanced themselves from her. It didn't help that she was one of the smartest kids in her class, so that put more distance between Lizzy and her classmates. This followed her to high school, Lizzy still had her friends they just weren't very close and spend most of their time making fun of her. Her parents made the decision to send Lizzy to a new school to help her make new friends.

Extras Lizzy has a pet box turtle named Sherlock, his nick name is Sheryl. She carries him around in a carrier the size of a bag.

Gender isn't necessary as there are only female humans in this.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
I'm not in charge of accepting people, nor is it complete, but so far I see no problems. Just finish and wait for an ok from Yonsi.

I don't know what to do for the bio =C

You could, like, say she had a normal childhood, like I usually do. Not now tho.

Finished!

• Nice Execution!
I think it's ok, but as far as I know, this isn't a school. But Yonsi decides if it gets the OK or not.

Perfect do keep in minde @AmerillaRose that you have been sent to the school for a PROJECT you are being watch

I know, she just thinks its a school . . . it is a school setting right?

Status
Not open for further replies.