1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
What chore do you dislike doing the most?
Do you try to bargain with other people so you do a different chore and they do the one you hate?

I despise washing out the refrigerator. I live in a moderately sized household, and due to the loads of food we have crammed in the fridge (and people not cleaning up behind themselves) the trays inside tend to get dirty fairly quickly. You have to take out each individual tray to wash them, a task which is both tedious and annoying.

No one ever wants to trade chores ;-;

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Kitti
I hate doing ALL the chores, but no one ever does them right, so I do it myself. >:[ Sometimes I'll be like "ugh, i really dont wanna do it, so okay you can do it" and then I spend the whole time twitching and holding back my need to tell them all the ways they're doing it wrong. D:

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti and s p o o k
Good god I don't think anyone hates cleaning my room as much as I do... Theres SO many crates, and I have to lift them and shove them into closet.. And hernia -haaates- when I do that! But my floor is awful and needs vaccumed and uuuuuuugh. Suck it room! >:[

Also hate cleaning the bathroom. it is small, thankfully, so it doesn't take a lot of time. But those hard to reach back closet areas are -annoying-. Everything in this apartment -annoys- me to the point my eye twitches. The kitchen is probably the easiest to clean up, EFF the living room my boyfriend will trash it as soon as he sees it's neat and pretty looking.... Aaaand I think that's all the chores I hate most. But of course I will keep doing the things because it's time to get decorations out. Makes me so glad I don't have to have holidays at my apartment... ugh.. it's uglyyy. It stays ugly even when cleaned! >:[