1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
They have hated each other ever since Bryce moved to Illinois when he was 12... Everyone in the whole school knows this, even teachers. But what would happen when they are at a party and play Spin the Bottle... will this change everything?

-Character Sheet-

Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe
*Nickname: Bry or Bry Bry (which he HATES being called Bry Bry and Bry Bear)

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Scars: He has multiple scars on his torso. Most of them are small yet visible. The biggest scar he has however is on the left side of his chest. It looks as if someone cut him with a knife.

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist. He also lives dirt biking and working on vehicles.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... however that doesn't stop him from trying to take care of his dad.

Looks: Pic Below except his eyes are a dark grey and he is a little more built.
12995666.jpg

Or anime version! Except more built and his eyes are dark grey! It doesn't matter to me if we do real people or anime people. But I do know it matters to some people :P
anime_guy_with_headphones_by_otaku18princess-d6zjgi3.jpg

Reactions: Shayla
This looks interesting! Are you still looking for a partner?

Yes I am. Just put up a CS then we'll go from there! :)

Yeah! Just put up a CS!

Name: Katrina Phoenix Clarkson
*Nickname: Kat or KC

Height: 5'4"

Body Type: Thin and Petite

Scars: She has a scar diagonally across her back stretching from her left shoulder to her right hip from something she would rather not talk about.

Personality: She is definitely one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, but on the other side, Kat is NOT the epitome of the girl-next-door. She is anything but innocent, though only her closest friends know that side of her. When it comes to her outer appearance, she makes sure to keep up the kind, sweet, cautious, caring, and affectionate side, even though it isn't an act at all. She really is all of those things, but she has a side no one knows about. Besides the sweet side, she has a crazy side. When she opens up to someone, she is crazy, wild, brave, outgoing, confident, and flirtatious, but she does have a small temper on her. She can be emotional at times, but those times don't last very long.

Hobbies: Singing (Occasionally does small gigs at the local diner) and she is an amazing guitar player.

Bio: Katrina may put up a happy-go-lucky facade, but deep down, she is haunted by her past. Given, she knows it wasn't the worst ever, in her mind, it was still pretty bad. Not even a week after she was born, her father left her mother for some whore at a strip club. Her mother struggled raising her, even though she was an only child, and when she was only ten years old, her mother began becoming selfish. She found herself some guy to take Kat's father's place, and it was fine for a while, until a week before Kat's thirteenth birthday. He got drunk and took a knife to her right in front of her mother's eyes which is where her scar came from. From that day on, Katrina never spoke to her mother and never forgave her for doing nothing.

Looks:
1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
I was gonna offer up some options, but i see why I was working on them someone beat me to it!
If your ever looking for another partner for another slice of life like this, hit me up!

Name:
Madelyn Marigold La'Tart

Height:
5'8

Body Type:
Slender and Lean,
A dancers build.

Scars:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Bio:

Looks:
Eirifull144694.jpeg

x29t2q.jpg

Name:
Jennifer Ann Chidden

Height:
5'1

Body Type:
Petite with "subtle" curve

Scars:

Personality:
Loud, Bubbly, Spirited, Obnoxious, Clingy,

Hobbies:

Bio:

Looks:
66.jpeg

x29t2q.jpg

Name:
Angie Nicole Rogers

Height:
5'4

Body Type:
Athletic,
Flat-Chested

Scars:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Bio:

Looks:
zerochan_Tanamachi_Kaoru_Chr.png

x29t2q.jpg

Name:
Victoria Ayana Marks

Height:
5'5

Body Type:
In shape,
but not athletic

Scars:
None at all

Personality:

Hobbies:

Bio:

Looks:
brown_hair_anime_girl_glasses_phone_render_png_by_seikiyukine-d85eu8p.png

I like the first one. I'll have a starter up in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.