1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
When to people who cant stand each other are forced to pair up for a project, they begin having mixed up feelings for one another... will it eventually lead to true love? ~~~~~~~~ -My Character Info- Name: Jessi Carter Matthews Age: 17 Height: 6'3'' Personality: Tough, Pretty smart, Loyal, Is nice to you if you are nice to him, Sarcastic, Funny, Goofy, Caring person, Is actually a pretty loving person. Looks: ((Also look at picture below)) Handsome, has white hair with black underneath (natural), silver eyes, athletic body/muscular body.

Attachments

• imagesCA65DDXE.jpg
    imagesCA65DDXE.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1
Can I RP this with you? If so I will post up the character.

Of course you can! I forgot to put up my characters bio so I will post it on here :P

Bio:

Jessi is a country boy. He was born in Tennessee and moved when he was 5 years old. He moved to a new town that had only a few farms in it. His parents decided to move into one of the few. As he was growing up he always helped his father out with the farm (and he still does!) he is the greatest helper ever. However when he started school he hide the fact that he was a country boy. He even hide his accent (and he still does!). As he got older he eventually got 3 sibilings:
A 5 year old sister named Pheobe,
A 9 year old brother named Sammy,
And a 15 year old brother named Billy. He always puts his family and friends first.

Name: Lucy Ann Hartley
Height: 5'5"
Personality: Most people see Lucy as stuck up because she doesn't talk to them. It really is because she is very shy. She is very beautiful however, so most guys tend to ask her out only to have her walk away from them.
Past: Lucy lost her parents when she was young, possibly being the reason she is shy. She was in an orphanage for a while but decided to leave and find her own place, even though she is still young. She works as a maid for a rich family, who treats her poorly, to pay for the bills of her small apartment.
looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aJbF0csyids/TckX9NF8-pI/AAAAAAAAAUA/kQs5YW7Dn04/s1600/Sad Anime Face 3.jpg

Accepted! :D

Lol did you read my characters bio? If so then you can reply to the RP! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.