/hastily types intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caeles

Original poster
i figure i've delayed this for long enough, so here we go!
i'm utsu! my real name is rachel, and i don't mind if you wanna call me rach or rachie or su or some strange combination of the two, nicknames are a-ok in my book.
i'm here in hopes of improving my rp skills! mostly aiming towards getting a better flow, and avoiding fluff (which, wasn't a term i knew about until i went poking through all of the lovely faq's this place has).
i'd also like to become more aggressive? in terms of guiding the plot of course.
i feel like i had a lot more to say before i started typing, but this is just an informal intro after all :bananaman:
!!! thanks for reading !!!

Welcome to Iwaku!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Salutations Utsu! ^o^ welcome aboard!

• Love
Welcome @utsu !

If you're looking towards improving your RP, why don't you check out any of the helpful guides within the Refining Writing section of the site? Some of them might be able to help you accomplish whatever it is you want to accomplish with your roleplay! We have guides for technical writing issues, as well as guides for more general notions about character, genre, and plot. You can also always ask for help, or consult other people within the Roleplay Help and Discussion section.

As content staff, part of my job is helping write these guides - and I think a guide to becoming more aggressive in RP is a great idea! I might add that to my To-Do list. :) If you ever have any questions about the site, about RP, or about the meaning of life, feel free to shoot me, or one of my red-named brethern, a PM! Have fun!

• Useful
Welcome, Utsu! If you need any help, please feel free to speak up!

• Love
Hey there, utsu!
I've seen you around a bit now, which hopefully means you're settling into everything nicely.
As you probably saw from Basil's post, we have our shiny Content section with all kinds of guides to writing, so I hope you find some of them helpful to you!

If you're looking for help with the site, not of the roleplay variety, we also have a Help Desk where you can go to look for solutions to pesky problems.

Happy playing~

• Love
blJcJsQKQjGARx7rLGQg_Whale%20Hello.gif

Welcome to iwaku @utsu !!

Judging by a few other posts in here, I take it you've already settled. You're still very much entitled to your Newbie Care Package! still, so feel free to stop by there and claim your prizes.​

• Love
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

hi there & welcome to iwaku!! i think you're in the right place since i feel like iwaku's overal writing ability is at least half a cut above the rest, tho that's just my opinion

hope you enjoy your stay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.