||Ħαℓℓσωɛɛитσωи|||Ħαℓℓσωɛɛи~βαƨɛ∂ ЯƤ||

Terra/17/sewn-together monster/crush-none/tagged- Toby and anyone in the forest/location-forest
Terra was a bit nervous. She stepped closer to Toby and, without thinking, grabbed his arm, feeling as though it would protect her. She tried to speak but all that came out was gibberish.

Toby/18/Werewolf/Tagged Terra and Anyone Else at the Forest/Location The Forest

Toby felt Terra grab his arm but he didn't jump and continued to hold out the hat to the new comer with his other arm waiting for her to take it back. He gave Terra a smile. "It's okay." Toby whispered so only she could hear. Then he looked back at the new girl. "She's new to being around a few people." He explained knowing that maybe having another join so soon might not have been the best but he was going to go with the flow. He also noticed a girl he had seen may times before in the streets. 'I wonder why she's here...'

Jade/17/Witch, Half Vampire/Tagged Anyone at the Forest/Location The Forest

Jade noticed Toby look at her but she stayed still for she wasn't ready to join his little forming group. At least not until she thought she would feel conformable around them. She knew that coming in at the middle of a conversation might not go well for her so she waited a little longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terra/17/sewn-together monster/crush-none/tagged- Toby and anyone in the forest/location-forest
Terra looked at Toby. She saw that he was looking at something in the distance. She followed his gaze to see another girl standing there. She kept holding onto his arm, but squeezed a little harder. Not enough to hurt him though...she wasn't exactly strong enough to hurt anyone.

Miss. Cinder- the forest

Miss. Cinder excepted her hat and plopped it back on her head. "Heh, sorry about that. It's nice to meet you two. I am Miss. Cinder, otherwise known as The Heart Eater." She responded, immediately regretting using her frightful title. Muggle seemed to like the little stitched up girl and landed on her head, snuggling up in her hair. "Oh. And that's Muggle my little imp pet."

Toby felt Terra grip his arm tighter but continued to stay clam for it didn't hurt. 'She must have noticed the girl standing a little ways away. Maybe I should say hi now to her but then again I might should wait till Terra seems a little more conformable.' "It's fine accidents happen. And nice to meet you Miss. Cinder." He smiled. Then he watch Cinder's pet jump on Terra. "Oh and nice to meet you as well Muggle." Toby said with a slight laugh.

Jade noticed that not only Toby knew she was there but so did one of the two girls with him. 'Should I approach? I think it should be fine to stay here for just a bit longer... I know...' She went over to a near by tree and sat down then pulled out her book to pretend to read. 'This way I might know when moving farther along my planed path will be okay and I shouldn't really frighten anyone.'

Terra's eyes darted from the girl up to her head. Her fear melted away and she smiled at the little imp. She let go of Toby's arm and reached a hand up and lightly stroked it's back. She didn't know why, but she just felt more comfortable around animals and pets than she did people. She then looked to Miss Cinder. "Why do they call you 'The Heart Eater?'" She asked with child-like curiosity, still petting the imp.

Miss. Cinder- the forest

Miss. Cinder sighed at the girl's question. It was always so weird when she has to answer that. "Well... if I were to find a trespasser of my property I would give them a riddle. If they get the riddle right I let them go. But if they get it wrong, I eat their heart. It's in my nature, I'm sorry if it scares you." However she was happy to see that Muggle liked the girl and she liked him back.

"Oh..." Terra said. She wasn't exactly afraid...but at least she knew to be careful of where she walked. She stopped petting the imp and held her hands in front of her, looking down at her feet.

Toby looked at Miss. Cinder. "Interesting. I guess I need to make sure an watch my step out on my walks with Stitch more." He gave a light laugh.

Jade looked up from the book and at the girl who mentioned eating hearts for she had heard some of the conversation. 'Sounds like I need to stick to my usual spots...' She then looked back at her book to continue to pretend to read till she deiced to approach the group.

Miss. Cinder- the forest

"I think you should." Miss. Cinder said "Enough about me, are you simply taking a walk or is there another reason your here?" She was glad that the two had taken it so well. Normally grown men wet there pants at the sight of her, so it was nice to see some people she could have a conversation with.

"Well at first it was going to be a race between me an Stitch here. But then we noticed that it seemed we weren't the only ones who deiced to be here today so we change it to a walk." He smiled. "And I guess it also turned into meeting new people today as well. Right boy?" Toby said and looked at Stitch who was wagging his tail and seemed to be smiling himself.

Jade continued to look at her book not sure if she would approach she was begging to think about heading back to walk around the streets of Halloween town instead or that she might actually began to read her book once more.

Terra gave a slight smile. "Actually, my father was giving me a tour around Halloween town, but he had to go and do something, so he told me I was allowed to wander around. He said to meet him at home later...if I can remember where it is." Terra gave a slight chuckle.

Miss. Cinder- the forest

Miss. Cinder let out a light laugh. "I know where your coming from, trust me." She thought back to a time where she forgot the answer to her own riddle and had to let the person go even if he got it wrong. Muggle had flown back to her shoulder and was giving the dog Stitch some weird looks.

Terra smiled. She had had a hard time getting used to Miss. Cinder, but as soon as she did, she didn't eel as awkward or afraid. She smiled at the imp, who had flown back to Miss. Cinder and was giving Toby's dog weird looks.

Toby gave a smile. "I don't have the best memory, but I seem to be okay if I forget where I'm suppose to be headed. But that's only if I deiced to pick up the sent. I have a great sense of smell." He paused "Or I just rely on Stitch when he's with me." He gave a chuckle then looked at his companion and noticed Muggle giving him some weird looks. "He's friendly Muggle No worries. He only bites if I can't take care of myself and am threatened. Or well if I don't agree to give him something then he might try."

Jade/17/Witch, Half Vampire/Tagged Terra, Miss Clnder and anyone else at the Forest/Location The Forest

Jade stood up and closed her book she noticed the group seemed to be friendly and everyone seemed okay. 'Okay just go over and say hi... Make some friends for once... On your own it will be okay... That boy seems to try and be friendly maybe I won't have to say anything.' She walked over closer to the group. "Um...H-hi..." She said more shyly than planned.

Miss. Cinder- the forest

Miss. Cinder looked over to her pet and muttered something to it. Muggle responded with a strange chirp sound. "Muggle appears to want to race your dog. B- Oh hello girl." She was cut off by the entrance of a new girl who looked rather nervous. She bowed, this time taking of her hat and placing it back on her head after bowing.

Toby smiled at Miss Cinder. "I'm sure he would like that." He replied then looked at the girl he saw sitting a ways away earlier. He looked to her. "Hi I'm Toby."

Jade/17/Witch, Half Vampire/Tagged Terra, Miss Cinder and anyone else at the Forest/Location The Forest

Jade watched as the the taller girl turned and bowed. She held her book a little closer and tighter when Toby introduced himself. "I h-hope I didn't interrupt anything... And I-I'm Jade...." She wasn't to use to being the first to speak so she was still a little nervous being the one to make an approach she hopped that soon her nervous would settle once more however, and after she talked a bit.

Terra/17/sewn-together monster/crush-none/tagged- Toby, Miss Cinder, and anyone in the forest/location-forest
Terra looked at the new girl a bit before going back to hiding behind Toby. As she had obviously showed before, she wasn't exactly great with people...except for Toby. She didn't know what it was about him, but she couldn't really be nervous around him. He was probably the only person she felt safe around, besides her father.