||Ħαℓℓσωɛɛитσωи|||Ħαℓℓσωɛɛи~βαƨɛ∂ ЯƤ|||Δccɛρтιиɢ|||иɛɛ∂ƨ мαℓɛƨ

Logan Is based off seaweed brain now give me an ambrosia cookie
hehe, I already gave you a cookie for your form (I'm guessing you know of Percy Jackson... or you're a very good guesser :3)... I gave you another one anyway XD

Yayyyy I love cookies and yes I do know Percy Jackson and by know I may or may not have read all of the series 7 times and also read the heroes of Olympus

I thought that was who you where making him similar to. I have seen the movie and read the first series but that's all friends are finishing the Heroes of Olympus so I haven't had a chance to read them yet. :) So cool

yep, I looooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee PJ... (actually, I love Annabeth and Hazel... but you get my point). I haven't read Blood of Olympus yet, but I've read everything else at least twice and seen both movies at least four times each XD

• Love
Reactions: Raven
|~|Name|~|
Terra Ann Rose
|~|Nickname|~|
Ree
|~|Age|~|
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
Lab Monster(like Frankenstein sort of)
|~|Gender|~|
Female
|~|Personality, Likes & Dislikes|~|
Personality: Sweet, curious, naive, shy
Dislikes: being the center of attention
|~|History|~|
Terra was made in a lab by a mad scientist trying to make himself a daughter
|~| Crush|~|
Unknown
|~|Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Fiance / Spouse|~|
None
|~|Family & Pets|~|
Skeleton dog Sam and mad scientist father Victor
|~|Other|~|
Appearance: long red hair, usually wears a white dress, skin has many stitches from being sewn together, one eye is dark green and other eye is dark red

As soon as you find a picture you're accepted

Oh, and happy halloween everyone! I'll post again later :)

• Love
sooo, does anyone wanna rp together?

Alrighty, next time I post I'll just bump into your character or
Something

Here is my photo

Attachments

• girlredhairgingergorgeousphotoredhead1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h.jpg
    girlredhairgingergorgeousphotoredhead1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3
accepted, I'll go add you (and anyone I'm forgetting) now. Feel free to post

tumblr_ly4y0mbBjq1rnxkm4o1_500.jpg

y.jpg

|*~*|Anabelle Beauroguard|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~Name~|
*Anabelle Amythest Beauroguard*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Ana,Belle,Amy*
|~|Age|~|
*Age Here {14}*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Vampire*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Anabelle is an outcast among her family a vegetarian vampire who is in love with human culture and embraces it secretly. She hates how her father and siblings love hurting humans. She is creative and is always reading or writing poetry about her life. She is a daughter of a fashion designer but hates dressing in fancy aristocratic clothes and instead wears tshirt and shorts. Anabelle is a virtuoso and spends most of her time playing her viola or her piano which she loves. *
|~|History|~|
*Anabelle was born into a family of Draculas descendants she was a misfit from a young age when she refused to drink the blood that her mother fed her and instead only drank blood berry Juice. Her Older siblings always teases her and were never protective instead teasing and bullying her.espicially her older sister who has actually bit her multiple times. Anabelle attended Halloweentown high and went well in her studies but especially in orchestra and Advanced English going all over the state to play in concert halls. When she came back from touring she noticed a student his name was Logan and she developed a crush on him and wrote about it in her diary when her brother found out on the night of October 27 he blackmailed her and said that if she didn't bite Logan before Halloween he would out it online *
|~|Crush|~|
*Logan Jacksom*
*None*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
**Demetria Beauraguard | 40 | Mother*
*Michaelangelo Beauraguard | 45 | Father*
**Selena Beauraguard| 17| Sister**
**Adamus Beauraguard| 18 | Brother**

*Maia,Her Black Kitten**
*Lia, Her White Kitten*
black-kittens.jpg

whitekitty-867492.jpeg

|~|If anyone wants to play her family members I would love it but if not I will create them|~|​
I am planing on trying to do her sister if that is ok with everyone and a male character as well

I'm fine with it, just check with @Sexybae first to make sure she's okay with it n_n

If its still open I would love to add a character or two
Selena.jpg

Selena B.png
|*~*|Selena Beauroguard|*~*|

1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~Name~|
*Selena Jade Beauroguard*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Lena*
|~|Age|~|
*Age Here {18}*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Vampire*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Selena is the middle child of her family and practically hates everyone in her coven. She tries to stay to herself mostly with her head in a book or a sketchpad. Lena is a talented artist but never shows her work to others because of the fear of ridicule from her brother and other family members. The daughter of a renown fashion designer she helps out in the designs and enjoys the work, but deep down inside she does not want to follow in her mother's footsteps. She loves reading, painting, and drawing whats around her.*
|~|History|~|
*Born into a line from the Draculas. From her birth she tried so hard to be the vampire her family wanted until her little sister was born. Ana changed everything for Lena, she would constantly pick on her little sister for her diet choices mocking her for her "vegan" diet. Though deep down she loves her little sister for her brave choices. Lena still goes to Halloween High and is currently on her last year taking mostly honor classes. Lena does not have many friends and prefers to stick to herself most days.*
|~|Crush|~|
*Tony Blegderwood*
*None*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
**Demetria Beauraguard | 40 | Mother*
*Michaelangelo Beauraguard | 45 | Father*
**Anabelle Beauraguard| 14| Sister**
**Adamus Beauraguard| 18 | Brother**

**Hades, white Siberian Husky/Wolf**

Hades.jpg

Dress Up
dressup.jpg

Normal Wear
norm out.jpg

Harry.jpg

|*~*|Harry Bledgerwood|*~*|

|~Name~|
*Harry Alexander Beldgerwood*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Alex*
|~|Age|~|
*Age Here {21}*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Forest Elf*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*Harry is the eldest son of the Bledgerwood family, he loves his family and helping with his families farm. He is a warm open person who loves meeting new people.
He likes horse back riding and going on adventures in the woods with his younger silblings, he likes the quiet and working on his truck
Dislikes stuck-up people and loud places*
|~|History|~|
*Alex breaks hoses and has been doing so nearly his entire life other that that he had a happy childhoos*
|~|Crush|~|
*None*
*None*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
**Diane Bledgerwood Paternal Grandmother 69**
**Jesse Bledgerwood Father 50**
**Gabrielle Bledgerwood Mother 52**
** Anthony Mark Bledgerwood {Tony}18**
**Jenny Bledgerwood Little Sister 13**
**Oliver BledgerwoodLittle Brother 8**
**Mitch Bledgerwood Little Brother 8**