Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
A Note From The Creator wrote:**This was a spur of the moment RP from a random burst of Halloween spirit that I acquired... It is similar to Disney's Halloweentown... enjoy!**

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn
't you like to see something strange?

[SIAMESE SHADOW]
Come with us and you will see
This
, our town of Halloween

[PUMPKIN PATCH CHORUS]
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

[GHOSTS]
This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It
's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

[CREATURE UNDER THE BED]
I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

[MAN UNDER THE STAIRS]
I am the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

[CORPSE CHORUS]
Halloween
! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

[VAMPIRES]
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

[MAYOR]
In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

[CORPSE CHORUS]
Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can
Something
's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll...

[HARLEQUIN DEMON, WEREWOLF & MELTING MAN]
Scream! This is Halloween
Red
'n' black, slimy green

[WEREWOLF]
Aren't you scared?

[WITCHES]
Well, that's just fine
Say it once
, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night

[HANGING TREE]
Everybody scream, everybody scream

[HANGED MEN]
In our town of Halloween!

[CLOWN]
I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace

[SECOND GHOUL]
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair

[OOGIE BOOGIE SHADOW]
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

[CORPSE CHORUS]
Halloween
Halloween! Halloween!

[CHILD CORPSE TRIO]
Tender lumplings everywhere
Life
's no fun without a good scare

[PARENT CORPSES]
That's our job, but we're not mean
In our town of Halloween

[CORPSE CHORUS]
In this town

[MAYOR]
Don't we love it now?
Everyone's waiting for the next surprise

[CORPSE CHORUS]
Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween
, everybody scream
Won
't ya please make way for a very special guy

Our man jack is King of the Pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now

[EVERYONE]
Halloween

[CORPSE CHILD TRIO]
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song

[EVERYONE]
La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween! [Repeat]
WHEE!!! Ha Ha Ha!

"This is Halloween" From Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas

create.php
is a place in a magical, mystical land, in a world of it's own called
create.php
. It is filled with witches, and warlocks, and goblins, and ghosts, and other creatures of every kind, shape, and size. But this is not like ordinary towns. For Halloweentown also has some human residents, and everyone in the town lives in
create.php
and
create.php

4e8c900c62ee7.image.jpg

*Please don't get confused by the Nightmare Before Christmas song, I just thought it fit well with the 'plot'*

create.php

๖ Rules
||Follow All The Site Rules, This Should Be Self Explanatory. Also, Whatever I (Or Any Co-GMs I choose) Say Goes||
๖ Language & Literacy
||Please Try Not To Cuss, However If You Must Star It Out {Ex: D*mn, H*ll, *ss}. When Speaking OOC {Out-Of-Character} Please Use ({[<These>]}). I Don't Care If You Post Three Words Or Three Paragraphs... It's Your Choice...I Would Prefer At Least One And A Half Lines Though. Please Try To Have Proper Spelling... It's Not That Hard To Do, Use The Built In Spell-Check Feature {I Don't Mind Words Such As Color/Colour, Or Favorite/Favourite}||
๖ Characters
||You Can Have As Many Characters As You Want, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, And Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Ten Pages. You May Use Anime For This RP {...Although I Personally Don't Encourage It} ... Your Character Do NOT Need To Be In Halloween Costume/Form... But You Will Need A Reference Pic Of What They Look Like And The Halloween Costume/Form||
๖ RPing
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Or Gary-Sues. I Realize Some Of The Characters Will Probably Have Powers Of Sorts {Ex: Witches-Magic, Ghosts-'Walk' Through Walls, Etc..}, But Please Try To Limit The God-Modding. Your Character Can't Have All Of The Powers In The World. Also No Being Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Although Feel Free To Let A Vampire And A Werewolf, Or A Human And A Ghost, Or Whatever You Want Really Be In Love}. I Know A Lot Of People Also Don't Like This, But Straight Romances (M/F) Only Please||
๖ Have Fun!
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
1589557ib2k2sid3j.gif

create.php
Code:
[center][img]{Pic Here... Make Sure It Is Either A Creature, or a Person/Anime/Cartoon AND/IN Costume... Characters can be humans}[/img]
[B][COLOR=#de4e00][SIZE=6]|*~*|Name Here|*~*|[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[IMG]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1575/1575211laj70g53f8.gif[/IMG]
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Name|~|[/COLOR]
*Full Name Here*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Nickname|~|[/COLOR]
*Nickname Here*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Age|~|[/COLOR]
*Age Here {Please still use normal human ages, if you make a teenage vampire that should be like 118, just make them 18...it just makes it a bit easier for me, and please try to make all ages... not just teens}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Type Of Creature|~|[/COLOR]
*Species Here {Ex: Vampire, Werewolf, Human, Witch, Goblin, Ghost, Etc..}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Gender|~|[/COLOR]
*Gender Here*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Personality, Likes & Dislikes|~|[/COLOR]
*Personality Here {put at least something}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|History|~|[/COLOR]
*History Here {May RP}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Crush|~|[/COLOR]
*Crush Here {Only Straight}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Fiance / Spouse|~|[/COLOR]
*BF/GF/person you are marrying/person you are married to Here {Only Straight}*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Family & Pets|~|[/COLOR]
*Family & Pets Here*
[COLOR=#4d2b18]|~|Other|~|[/COLOR]
*Anything Else Here*[/center]

If the information in the code box doesn't work for some reason, use this:

Picture Here ... Make Sure It Is Either A Creature, or a Person/Anime/Cartoon AND/IN Costume... Characters can be humans
|*~*|Name Here|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Full Name Here*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Nickname Here*
|~|Age|~|
*Age Here {Please still use normal human ages, if you make a teenage vampire that should be like 118, just make them 18...it just makes it a bit easier for me, and please try to make all ages... not just teens}*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Species Here {Ex: Vampire, Werewolf, Human, Witch, Goblin, Ghost, Etc..}*
|~|Gender|~|
*Gender Here*
|~|Personality, Likes & Dislikes|~|
*Personality Here {put at least something}*
|~|History|~|
*History Here {May RP}*
|~|Crush|~|
*Crush Here {Only Straight}*
|~|Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Fiance / Spouse|~|
*BF/GF/person you are marrying/person you are married to Here {Only Straight}*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Family & Pets Here*
|~|Other|~|
*Anything Else Here*​

create.php

**Dark Grey Family Members are Background Family. Get permission from the other user(s) in the family before taking a member**

newcreate.php

Mia Winters || ♀ || Mother || 42 || Witch
❧ Dakota Harleigh Winters {Daisy} || ♀ || 17 || Relationship: Crushing on Toby || Half Human, Half Witch || ~Happily.Ever.After~
❧ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} || ♀ || 11 || Relationship: Single || Half Human, Half Witch || ~Happily.Ever.After~

newcreate.php

Alexander Lowe || ♂ || Father || 55 || Ghost
❧ Timber Kaya Lowe {Timmie} || ♀ || 14 || Relationship: Single || Half Ghost, Half Vampire || ~Happily.Ever.After~

newcreate.php

Diane Bledgerwood || ♀ || Paternal Grandmother || 69 || Forest Elf
Jesse Bledgerwood || ♂ || Father || 50 || Forest Elf
Gabrielle Bledgerwood || ♀ || Mother || 52 || Forest Elf
❧ Harry Alexander Bledgerwood {Alex} || ♂ || 21 || Relationship: Single || Forest Elf || AuratheDemonPriestess
❧ Anthony Mark Bledgerwood {Tony} || ♂ || 18 || Relationship: Crushing on Selena || Forest Elf || ~Happily.Ever.After~
Jenny Bledgerwood || ♀ || Little Sister || 13 || Forest Elf
Oliver Bledgerwood || ♂ || Little Brother || 8 || Forest Elf
Mitch Bledgerwood || ♂ || Little Brother || 8 || Forest Elf

newcreate.php

Potter Blowfish || ♂ || Step-Father || 50 || Human
Leila Jackson || ♀ || Mother || 47 || Human
❧ Logan Hunter Jackson {Seaweed Brain} || ♂ || 14 || Relationship: Crushing on Anabelle || Half Human, Half Sea God || ~Happily.Ever.After~

newcreate.php

Mason Puredue || ♂ || Father || Unknown Age || Vampire
Sade Puredue || ♀ || Mother || Unknown Age || Witch
❧ Jade Lola Puredue {Jade} || ♀ || 17 || Relationship: Single || Half Witch, Half Vampire || Raven

newcreate.php

Lucius Silverleaf || ♂ || Father || 48 || Winter Fae
Maia Silverleaf || ♀ || Mother || 47 || Winter Fae
❧ Sirena Maia Silverleaf {Siri} || ♀ || 22 || Relationship: Single || Winter Fae || кετรยεкí
❧ Lyra Silverleaf || ♀ || 21 || Relationship: Single || Winter Fae || Cousin to Sirena || AuratheDemonPriestess

newcreate.php

Michaelangelo Beauroguard || ♂ || Father || 45 || Vampire
Demetria Beauroguard || ♀ || Mother || 40 || Vampire
Adamus Beauroguard || ♂ || Older Brother || 18 || Vampire
❧ Selena Jade Beauroguard {Lena} || ♀ || 17 || Relationship: Crushing on Anthony || Vampire || AuratheDemonPriestess
❧ Anabelle Amythest Beauroguard {Ana, Belle, Amy} || ♀ || 14 || Relationship: Crushing on Logan || Vampire || Sexybae

newcreate.php

Alec Ensign || ♂ || Father || Unknown Age || Werewolf
❧ Toby Axel Ensign {Toby} || ♂ || 18 || Relationship: Single || Werewolf || Raven

newcreate.php

❧ Danielle Meyer || ♂ || 21 || Relationship: Single || Satyr || DrRockyl

newcreate.php

Kenny Ngo || ♂ || Father || 61 || Earth Elemental
❧ Tristan Jay Ngo {TJ, Nuggy} || ♂ || 23 || Relationship: Crushing on Sirena || Elemental:Half Earth,Half Air || ~Happily.Ever.After~
Mitch Ngo || ♂ || Little Brother || 21 || Earth Elemental
Nate Ngo || ♂ || Little Brother || 19 || Air Elemental
Vince Ngo || ♂ || Little Brother || 17 || Earth Elemental
Sal Ngo || ♂ || Little Brother || 15 || Air Elemental
Will Ngo || ♂ || Little Brother || 13 || Earth Elemental
Caya Ngo || ♀ || Little Sister || 11 || Elemental:Half Earth,Half Air

newcreate.php

Victor Rose || ♂ || Father || Unknown Age || Unknown species
❧ Terra Ann Rose {Ree} || ♀ || 17 || Relationship: Single || Lab Monster || Terra Rose

{9 'New' Family Spots Still Open}

Last edited:
143174402-little-girl-swinging-in-a-park-gettyimages.jpg
images

|*~*|Carly Winters|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Carly Gabrielle Winters*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Car, Winnie, Winters*
|~|Age|~|
*11*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Half Human, Half Witch*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*I've been told that I'm a complex person. Really, I take this as moody. I guess this could be true. My mom and sister tell me constantly that I'm a very Hot-n-cold person. If I like you, well... then I pretty much LOVE you and I will be the sweetest person you've ever met. On the other side of the meadow though, if I dislike you... Let's just say you had better run, I will probably end up being your worst nightmare then. I tend to snap when I can't take things anymore. Usually this only happens when I'm stressed or in a sticky situation, and if I do snap at you, and you're my friend, I truly am sorry about it and will no doubt apologize once I cool off. I am stubborn, but I'm also immensely loyal and honest. I take risks a lot, but I would never hurt a friend intentionally, I just seem to attract not the best luck. Randomness... yessss... II definitely have this trait in me. We could be talking about a hot boy one second and the next I'll just totally lose track of what we were saying and start talking about your rat or something. There's a lot to me as I said... I'm complex, this is just some of me... the rest? You'll have to wait and find out.

Likes: Boys, swimming, skateboarding, karate, parties, singing, dancing, dogs, dolphins, wake-boarding, surfing

Dislikes: studying, boredom, flying, death, bad things and guns*
|~|History|~|
*Here we go again ... Alright, I'll give you a slight timeline on my life. First, Let's go back to April 8th. After my dad loaded my mom and Six-year old sister into his truck they raced off to the hospital. Now, let's skip about 12.28 hours. At 3:21:19am on April 9th, I was born. Obviously I don't remember any of this, but I've been told the story enough times. Skipping a few years, just three weeks before my birthday, and my father-daughter dance recital (we skip because nothing really significant happened between this time), On March 18th my house got a call. Dakota picked up the phone and handed it to our mom who had just gotten home from work. I didn't know, or understand, what had happened until later, but mom and Dakota had started crying after mom had told us the news about dad. Later on I realized that dad had been shot on the job, he was a police officer, and he had died on the way to the hospital. I didn't understand it at first, But once I realized that he wasn't coming home, and I realized what 'dead' meant, well... I just realized. My teacher didn't let me participate in the dance recital after that since I didn't have a dad... apparently she didn't really care, and we had cancelled my birthday party. After that things went on as normal as we could make them.*
|~|Crush|~|
*OPEN*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Mia (42) {mom}, Dakota (17) {older sister}, Pal:: 6yr old > male > papillon, dog || Tramp:: 4yr old > male > polish hound, dog || Missy, Tails, Banjo, Mimi:: 4yr old, 3months old, 3months old, 3months old > female, male, male, female > papillons, dogs || Lady, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie:: 3yr old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old, 5months old > female, female, male, male, male, female > yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mix, polish hound-yellow labrador retriever-english cocker spaniel mixes, dogs*
|~|Other|~|
*Nope*

18715166002822c44ce027d1.jpg
images

|*~*|Daisy Winters|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Dakota Harleigh Winters*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Daisy*
|~|Age|~|
*17*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Half Human, Half Witch*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Dakota is a pretty serious girl, but she rarely ever will turn down a good time. She is also rather sporty... as long as it's water sports.

Likes: Boys, swimming, snow, flowers, cars, 'bad' guys, dogs, birds, rodents, surfing, boogie-boarding, wake-boarding, parties, friends, having fun, flower printing

Dislikes: sharks, guns, cats and a fear of falling off horses*
|~|History|~|
*See Carly*
|~|Crush|~|
*Toby*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Mia (42) {mom}, Carly (15) {little sister}, Smarty:: 8yr old > male > rough collie, dog || Mush:: 6yr old > male > german shepherd > dog || Teddie:: 2yr old > female > rat || Dusty:: 1yr old > male > gerbil || Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail:: 3yr old > female, female, male > rabbits || Lucy, Ethel, Ricky, Fred:: 4yr old > femaleX2, maleX2 > parakeets || Squish, Lego:: 3yr old, 10yr old > male > sun conure, yellow lab > parrot, dog || Woody, Barbie:: 4yr old, 6yr old > male, female > german shepherd, beagle > dogs || Tiny, Moon, Benji, Pepper, Pugsly, Biscuit, Shadow:: 4yr old, 5yr old, 2yr old, 11yr old, 1yr old, 11months old, 7yr old > male, female, male, female, male, male, female > german shepherd, chinese crested, maltese-yorkie mix, english springer spaniel-basset hound mix, pug, maltese-yorkie mix, doberman pincher > dogs*
|~|Other|~|
*Nope*

img-thing
images

|*~*|Timber Lowe|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Timber Kaya Lowe*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Timmie*
|~|Age|~|
*14*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Half Ghost, Half Vampire*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*While shy isn't exactly a word used to describe this young person, reserved could be. Timber isn't one to say much, she'd rather listen and comment only when she's asked. She is a hard working girl who would rather be outside hiking, no matter the weather, than be couped up in a classroom or in her bed. If you are in need and Timmie can help she will. The red-head practically lives by the old saying of 'what goes around, comes around.' One last trait that could easily sum up most of this in one is distant. Timber distances herself from everything: people, places, animals, even ideas. She is afraid of possible outcomes, especially possible outcomes as she gets older.

Likes: Boys, family, dogs, nature, the color blue, quaint parks, gardens, harvesting, rain, sunshine, autumn, spring, helping others, being independent, chocolate, hiking, gardening, running

Dislikes: attachment, being dependent, the color orange, getting sick, being stuck inside, bananas, oranges*
|~|History|~|
*The brightest days seem to have come and gone exceptionally quickly for Timber. Her mother Mary died giving birth to her, and both her older brother, Matt, and older sister, Laura, were killed in an accident four years ago. As one would probably guess, it took an extreme toll on Timber and, especially, her father, Alex. The two have tried to move on, after all, 'what happened then is in the past, you can't change it,' but it still doesn't lessen the hurt. Luckily, there is always something to do whether it is planting crops or chopping wood, even spending time with her beloved dog, Timmie does her best to immerse herself in keeping her and her father's lives decent.*
|~|Crush|~|
*OPEN*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Alexander (55) {dad}, Alaska:: 3yr old, female, Wolfdog*
|~|Other|~|
*Nope*

tumblr_llifgx14DV1qabm53o1_400.jpg
24ffbb3f924e146dfbe945f474651823.jpg

|*~*|Tony Bledgerwood|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Anthony Mark Bledgerwood*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Tony*
|~|Age|~|
*18*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Forest Elf*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*Anthony tends to be a rather solitary, quiet person. He's not shy, he just doesn't ever feel the need to say much. If he decides to say something he will as he can be a very spur-of-the-moment person. Anthony doesn't do very well with major changes and it takes him a long time to adjust to change. He does tend to be stubborn, but is a softy if you can break him and earn his trust.

Likes: Girls, the country, cats, cows, family, quiet girls, chickens, friends, trucks,showing cows, fixing trucks

Dislikes: 'popular' girls, know-it-alls, people who dislike the country, cities, people who think the only use for cows is hamburgers steak and milk, school*
|~|History|~|
*Nothing really important except he's been around cows his whole life, his entire being revolves around the forest, his cats and his cows.*
|~|Crush|~|
*OPEN*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Diane (69) {Grandma}, Jesse (50) {dad}, Gabrielle (52) {mom}, Harry (21) {Older Brother}, Jenny (13) {little sister}, Oliver (8) {little brother}, Mitch (8) {little brother}, Braford Cattle || Highlander Cattle || Holstein Cattle || Jersey Cattle || Rodeo:: 4yr old, male, australian cattle dog, dog || Tila, Mouzer, Chase, Pipsqueak:: 5yr old, 7wk oldx3, female, malex2, female domestic short hairx4, cats*
|~|Other|~|
*Nope*

8815f1d5f46646eb4d2e44df32dd4d78.jpg
a08ecba4a38d57819ed2006940a7551e.jpg

|*~*|Logan Jackson|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Logan Hunter Jackson*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Logan, Seaweed Brain*
|~|Age|~|
*14*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Half Sea-God, Half Human*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*I don't like to sit still... in fact I really can't sit still... It just doesn't work for me. I have to be doing something... whatever it is... well... not sitting at a desk in school... that doesn't work so well either.

Likes: girls, riding, animals, swimming, water, water-skiing, wind surfing, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, surfing, football, horses, and the color blue

Dislikes: sitting still, school work, and being forced into things.*
|~|History|~|
*Logan is a rather poor child who lives with his mom and step dad. He only turns into what appears to be a merman when he is in a deep body of water like the ocean, a deep river, a lake, some pools, or if he wants to turn into it.*
|~|Crush|~|
*Anabelle*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Leila (47) {mom}, Potter (50) {step-dad}, Fish || Mr. Meow:: 6yr old > male > Maine Coon > Cat <=mom's cat || Squeaky:: 3yr old > female > Standard Poodle > dog*
|~|Other|~|
*You get a cookie if you know who Logan is based off :)*

36.jpg

|*~*|Tristan Ngo|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Tristan Jay Ngo*
|~|Nickname|~|
*TJ, Nuggy*
|~|Age|~|
*23*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Elemental: Half Earth, Half Air*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*Tristan is just a typical peaceful guy. He likes to be around nature, just relaxing and getting 'lost' in the woods to help him clear his mind.

Likes: girls, nature, traveling, flying, planes, reading, running, bikes, cats, elephants

Dislikes: dogs, or horses, destruction of nature and not being outside*
|~|History|~|
*TJ is a guy who has been raised protected from the elements, even those he can control, since he can remember. Even though his family has some power over earth and air they shield themselves from it. With the exception of his little sister who he is incredibly close to, Tristan could not be more different than his family. His mother died five years ago from 'unknown causes' according to his father. His father runs the 'Halloweentown Hotel'*
|~|Crush|~|
*Sirena*
*OPEN*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Kenny (61) {dad}, Mitch (21) {brother}, Nate (19) {brother}, Vince (17) {brother}, Sal (15) {little brother}, Will (13) {little brother}, Caya (11) {little sister}, Sandy:: 1yr old > female > Ocelot > cat*
|~|Other|~|
*He looks the same in elemental form and human form*​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
1e1849f1.jpg
images

|~|Name|~|
*Jade Lola Puredue*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Jade*
|~|Age|~|
*17*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Witch/half vampire*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Intelligent, Friendly, she may be friendly but doesn't open up at first for it takes a while before she may share her emotions, curious, listener, creative
Likes: She likes animals, music especially those like hard rock, metal, and others similar, and winter.
Dislikes: She isn't a fan of the 'popular' kids, jokes although she may find some funny,Bullying, the heat, summer*
|~|History|~|
*Jade lives with her mom and dad but they may not always seem to get along. She is an only child but even if she may seem soiled by her parents at times there not rich. Her parents have taught her many things of her origin. Her mother helping with magic and her father helping her deal with her vampire origins.*
|~|Crush|~|
*Open*
*Open*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Sade Purdue(mother) Mason Purdue (Father)*
|~|Other|~|
*Her favorite colors are black, red, dark blue, and violet.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted c: once two more people join (or it hits october 29th, whatever comes first) I'll get an ic up so we can start... But we will be starting by Halloween at the latest

• Thank You
6eaeedf539ee99d61ef584001bfbd22c.jpg
1255502-bigthumbnail.jpg

|*~*|Sirena Silverleaf|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~|Name|~|
*Sirena Maia Silverleaf*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Siri*
|~|Age|~|
*22*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Winter Fae*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Sirena is an enigma. She's depicted as intelligent, perceptive, and cold. Despite her frosty demeanor, Sirena is fiercely protective over her loved ones. She can be genuinely compassionate and gentle. However, she doesn't trust easily. Due to her element, Sirena isn't fond of Summer or heat in general. When she's exposed to heat, Sirena becomes vindictive, condescending, and cruel. She won't hesitate to do what it takes to gain her normal temperature. Other personality traits include versatile, resilient, brave, insecure, and cunning.*

*Likes: Winter | Iced Tea | Reading | Sculpting | Flowers | Precious Gems | Music*
*Dislikes: Summer | Heat | Arrogant Pricks | Bitchy Girls | Hot Drinks | Bullying | Innocent Bloodshed*

|~|History|~|
*Sirena hailed from a prominent line of Winter Fae. She lived with her father and mother. Since she was an only child, Sirena didn't have siblings to play with. Her family is wealthy, but Sirena never adapted a spoiled persona. Despite her luxurious lifestyle, Sirena preferred earning the love of her parents. Winter Fae are notorious for showing little emotion. As a Fae, Sirena has a deep connection to nature. She enjoyed visiting the forest during Winter since she loathed Summer. After she became of age, Sirena moved out of her parent's mansion. She developed a habit of staying in her human form to spite her parents, who loath hiding. In order to survive in warmer climates, her mother gave her a special ice crystal necklace. The gem is designed to keep her body at a frigid temperature at all times. Regardless of her mother's behavior, Sirena treasured her gift.*
|~|Crush|~|
*Nothing for now, but may change in the future.*
*Open for mingling.*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Lucius Silverleaf | 48 | Father | NPC; Non-active.*
*Maia Silverleaf | 47 | Mother | NPC; Non-active.*
*Kesuk, her pet male Pygmy Ice Wyvern*
|~|Other|~|
*Sirena plays the piano, violin, ocarina, and harp.*
*She's fluent in Fae, Mermish, Elvish, and English.*
*Sirena has a talented voice. However, she doesn't sing often.*
*She's exceedingly agile and acrobatic.*
*Her silvery tattoos in her Fae form remain etched on her skin in her human form.*

*Height: Five Foot Two*
*Build: Willowy; Petite*

*Her natural abilities include Winter Fae magic, flight, and shapeshifting. Her Fae magic is elemental, focusing on ice and snow. (Think Elsa from Frozen.) Her wings grant her the ability to fly. Sirena possesses a human form, which hides her wings and Fae features.*
*She's extremely weak against fire, heat, and magma. Sirena doesn't like shifting in her Fae form since her wings are delicate, making them vulnerable.*
*Kesuk is small, reaching the full length of her forearm when he's stretched out. Despite his size, he can be incredibly vicious when his master is threatened.*
*Sirena is absolutely terrified of severe thunderstorms.*

Last edited:
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_ly4y0mbBjq1rnxkm4o1_500.jpg

y.jpg

|*~*|Anabelle Beauroguard|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

|~Name~|
*Anabelle Amythest Beauroguard*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Ana,Belle,Amy*
|~|Age|~|
*Age Here {14}*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Vampire*
|~|Gender|~|
*Female*
*Anabelle is an outcast among her family a vegetarian vampire who is in love with human culture and embraces it secretly. She hates how her father and siblings love hurting humans. She is creative and is always reading or writing poetry about her life. She is a daughter of a fashion designer but hates dressing in fancy aristocratic clothes and instead wears tshirt and shorts. Anabelle is a virtuoso and spends most of her time playing her viola or her piano which she loves. *
|~|History|~|
*Anabelle was born into a family of Draculas descendants she was a misfit from a young age when she refused to drink the blood that her mother fed her and instead only drank blood berry Juice. Her Older siblings always teases her and were never protective instead teasing and bullying her.espicially her older sister who has actually bit her multiple times. Anabelle attended Halloweentown high and went well in her studies but especially in orchestra and Advanced English going all over the state to play in concert halls. When she came back from touring she noticed a student his name was Logan and she developed a crush on him and wrote about it in her diary when her brother found out on the night of October 27 he blackmailed her and said that if she didn't bite Logan before Halloween he would out it online *
|~|Crush|~|
*Logan Jacksom*
*None*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
**Demetria Beauraguard | 40 | Mother*
*Michaelangelo Beauraguard | 45 | Father*
**Selena Beauraguard| 17| Sister**
**Adamus Beauraguard| 18 | Brother**

*Maia,Her Black Kitten**
*Lia, Her White Kitten*
black-kittens.jpg

whitekitty-867492.jpeg

|~|If anyone wants to play her family members I would love it but if not I will create them|~|​

Accepted! Sooo... After I add everyone, I will create the ic and we will start :)

We seriously need guys... out of the eight characters thus far only 2 are guys...

that would be wonderful :) ... I'll probably add another one as well

Human Form:
images
9B7B322F-EB0B-4DCC-AF44-907142D31362.jpg

Wolf Form:
Spirit___The_rain_wolf_by_BLACK_WOLF_.jpg

|~|Name|~|
*Toby Axel Ensign*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Toby*
|~|Age|~|
*18*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Werewolf*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*Friendly, Kind, Caring, Creative
Dislikes: Bullies, cats but not all cats it just depends at times *
|~|History|~|
*Toby lives with his father. His mother passed away when giving birth to him. He is an only child and gets along okay with his dad. He has learned and is still learning what it means to be a werewolf and what he needs to be aware of. *
|~|Crush|~|
*Open*
*Open*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Alec Ensign (father) Cynthia (mother)
Stitch (His pet German Shepard)
images
|~|Other|~|
*Because he is a werewolf he wears summer clothes even in winter *​

Accepted :) ... I'll add him once I get home. The IC is up btw, uou guys don't have to wait for me to post... I'll get around to it

(sorry it took so long to reply D:)

IN Costume... Characters can be humans}

|*~*|Danny|*~*|
1575211laj70g53f8.gif

Jonathan-Rhys-Meyer-Black-Hair-e1386346467481-237x300.jpg

|~|Name|~|
*Mr. Danielle Meyer*
|~|Nickname|~|
*Danny*
|~|Age|~|
*21*
|~|Type Of Creature|~|
*Satyr*
|~|Gender|~|
*Male*
*Danny is a control-freak; he likes to have everything perfect and can get carried away in his work... he's known to go days without sleep. He's an artist and paints, draws, sculpts, whatever keeps his hands busy. Some have a theory that it prevents him from strangling someone (jokingly), though this may not be true. He's ambitious and proud; Danny doesn't like compromising his artistic vision, but can improvise when things doesn't always turn out the way he planned.
Danny's a dreamer and adventurous.... he loves hiking and turning into his "satyr" self. He connects with horses strongly and likes to run with them*
|~|History|~|
*He's had a long struggle with addiction to painkillers... but he's managed it quite well despite the past. Danny has some issues, yes, but who doesn't? He's pretty responsible than he used to be.
Although he hates to admit it, he has anger issues. Some call him clinger and too sensitive; he can be stubborn and blind to other's accusations, but in the end he faces his demons and gets through*
|~|Crush|~|
*None.. yet*
*?*
|~|Family & Pets|~|
*Wymberly "Wikes"*
hawaiian-gecko-bryn-berg.jpg

|~|Other|~|
*Anything Else Here*​

Last edited by a moderator:
I've updated everything and added a guy to my first post.

Also, @Raven I currently have Dakota crushing on Toby, if that's okay

@Sexybae I have logan liking Anabelle too

@кετรยεкí I have Tristan crushing on Sirena if that's alright.

Logan Is based off seaweed brain now give me an ambrosia cookie