1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Harvest Moon?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by slyred, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there c:

I really, really would love to do a Harvest Moon roleplay with someone. I'd like to do a doubled-up roleplay with OC's and their crushes (meaning I'd play my OC and your crush -you would do vice versa).

I'd like to say that I've only played Magical Melody, Another Wonderful Life, and a very minuscule amount of Animal Parade. Below, I'll write who I'd like for my OC's crush.. these can be discussed further if we have the same one. . .

----

Magical Melody (this is rather excessive but..): Ray, Blue, or Alex

AWL: Marlin

Animal Parade: The Harvest King

----
    Hopefully, we could create a sort of storyline (along with or in place of the one that takes place in the actual game)
    Maybe an AU type of thing or just mix in a drive towards the romance.

Oh, I should say that the P.O.V I roleplay in fluctuates with the person I do it with. Therefore, whichever style you roleplay in (whether it be third or first) I will do as you do. Also, I like to be descriptive so.. my minimum will be an at least seven sentence paragraph to a maximum of a four paragraphed reply. As long as we both stay within that margin, the roleplay will be satisfactory.

Please, if you're interested, leave a comment below! <3

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.