Harvest Moon/Rune Factory roleplay

N

Nogyseo

Original poster
Hello, all! Akbadain, here!

I've been craving a casual, tame slice of life roleplay in the form of Harvest Moon or Rune Factory, the latter of which obviously including more action and a stronger fantasy element.

As it will be casual, post lengths are not expected to be extraordinarily large, but should still be written with proper grammar and sentence structure. If you're playing multiple characters, at least a few sentences per would be preferred.

I'd be willing to play canon or OCs, or a combination if you'd like to double/triple up, or whatever. There are a lot of characters in these universes and I don't mind playing multiple. In fact, I'd rather play more than one. I don't even mind if you only want to play the protagonist or an OC and leave all the canon characters to me! I'm just really craving this type of rp!

Hopefully this is a given, but romance is a must. However, any sexual content will only be implied as it should not be the roleplay's main focus.

We can create our own plot or simply play through one from one of the games you'd prefer.

If anyone's interested, please shoot me PM or post here! I'd be willing to take more than one of these so don't be discouraged if you see someone else ask.

Thanks for reading! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun. I'm interested.

Sounds like fun. I'm interested.
Ah, a taker. I was worried I wouldn't get any bites!

Glad to hear you're interested! Would you mind sending me a PM with any ideas and/or preferences you might have? =)

Ah, a taker. I was worried I wouldn't get any bites!

Glad to hear you're interested! Would you mind sending me a PM with any ideas and/or preferences you might have? =)
I know how you feel. It's hard to find someone who would be interested in whatever you have in mind. xD

But yeah, I can do that. Not a problem at all. :)

Yes, definitely. x.x

Thank you for your interest!