1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK Harvest Moon anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Doesnt even have to be game-cannon, I just want a village-life-with-fantasy-subplot kind of rp, and at this point I don't care whether its group or one on one either

I tried to start one before but got abandoned (sadface!) so now I'm doing an interest check

Who'd be down for a quiet village roleplay with some darker fantasy tricks slowly swelling in the background? For example the village is built on the property of a spirit who needs them to knock off their mining operation? or the area is under a spell that makes one person at random disappear once every full moon? Doesn't have to be exactly that, but you get the idea

tl:dr: quiet village with a darker secret; who's in?

2. Interested.

3. I'm always up for good HMRP. :D

4. I'd be up for it ^^

5. Huzzah! Shall we four start one and see who else jumps in then?

6. Great! I'll make the thread in a little bit, then post the link here and PM those who said they'd like it. In a few minutes though, my sink has decided to become clogged and its hard to type with rubber gloes O.O