3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Doesnt even have to be game-cannon, I just want a village-life-with-fantasy-subplot kind of rp, and at this point I don't care whether its group or one on one either

I tried to start one before but got abandoned (sadface!) so now I'm doing an interest check

Who'd be down for a quiet village roleplay with some darker fantasy tricks slowly swelling in the background? For example the village is built on the property of a spirit who needs them to knock off their mining operation? or the area is under a spell that makes one person at random disappear once every full moon? Doesn't have to be exactly that, but you get the idea

tl:dr: quiet village with a darker secret; who's in?

Huzzah! Shall we four start one and see who else jumps in then?

Great! I'll make the thread in a little bit, then post the link here and PM those who said they'd like it. In a few minutes though, my sink has decided to become clogged and its hard to type with rubber gloes O.O