Harvest Corps - Operation Bastille

I might make another character, Stein's lover, or I might make Stein more of a hard-ass and less of a lovey-dovey knight in shining armor. Opinion?

Well, (s)he didn't die, judging by his record, so I'd say it's fine.

Just a reminder to everyone that this still exists. As it were, I will give the RP one more week to propagate into a party of five members. If we have not gotten our five by then, we'll start anyway.

Name: Erin Glenn
Nationality: America
Years incarcerated: 10 almost eleven years
Class: Sage
Appearance: Erin is a bit more built than the average woman with broad swimmers shoulders and strong well toned legs. She is definently not the tallest person as she only stands around 5'6 however she can be quite intimidating when she wants to. Her hair is very dark brown and at this point it has grown out to about her waist so she keeps it back it a tight braid or bun. Her eyes are also a very dark brown with tiny flecks of gold rimming the edges of her eyes. Her skin tans easily but as she has not tanned in ten years it has gone back to its natural olive tone. For clothes she usually wears a faded red teeshirt, black cargo pants, and a pair of old running shoes.
Preferred Weapon: Long Staff, meteor hammer, and kusarigama.
Pre-incarceration: Erin, unfortunately, in the time before she was incarcerated behaved a bit like the stereotypical American punk. She was always getting into trouble and always hanging out with what would be considered the wrong crowd. For a while she even ran with a gang. It was their that she learned the basics of fighting and found that she had a talent for the fist fights and knife fights. However one day there was an all out brawl with another gang, and the opponent that Erin ended up sparring off against was more than her equal in fighting. The guy managed to knock her off her feet and was about to bring his knife down onto her chest when she raised her hand, reaching out instinctually. The next moment the guy tipped over with a yell of pain, his foot had disapeared into the ground and there was a horrid crunch as bones broke. In the confusion of the surrounding fight no one saw what had happened and completely freaked out with what had happened she knocked the guy unconscious. Her gang ended up winning the fight but, Erin was still to freaked to just go back with the gang to celebrate so she went for a walk around the city. She felt as though someone had thrown a switch inside her, a new connection she could feel humming softly, ready to roar to life. After a few days of putting it off she decided to get some more formal fight training. And for a while everthing ran smoothly she was becoming a master of close-combat and at one point her gang even learned of her new abilities, and to her surprise they accepted it, although this might have had more to do with the fact that they thought that having someone who could control the very earth would be a valuble ally rather than any pre-existing loyality. Indeed when the same guy who had been the first to be affected by her powers gave the French authorities a push in her direction she found it strange how quickly her gang ratted her out in exchange for a bit of protection.
Prison experience:
April 13th 2007: Incarceration
June 23rd 2007: She was raped and impregnated.
September 2007: Finally accepts that she is pregnant
February 2nd 2008: Son Peter born and killed later that day
December 2008: A group of guards tried to rape her however she just snaps. Four ended up dead and one was badly injured. Commented "Don't you ever fucking touch me again".
April 2009: Severly injures two other inmates in the defense of her and another inmate.
October 2009: Caught practicing fighting techniques. Put under observation for three weeks and then moved to high security after using a guard as a practice dummy.
September 2010: moved back to normal ward for good behavior.
October 31st 2010: caught trying to escape when one of the inmates opened the cells' doors. Moved back to high security block.
2011: Suspect in Conspiracy with other inmates, and involved with three fights.
2012: moved back to normal block, gets into minor fist fight.
2013-15: five break out attempts, 6 assaults in defense of herself. Moved back to high security block.
2016-2017: very quiet. With no violations she was moved back to the normal block. Suspected in conspiracy but, no proof that she is involved.
Other information: She has been working with others to dig out, with her ability to control the earth she is able to hide all evidense of the dig from the guards. She has also been weakening the area around her cell's bars, she now just needs the right time to act.

While I could perhaps make an exception, keep in mind that many unborn children are aborted and the born are killed when pregnancies occur. Just making sure you read that part. I'm not going to accept it just yet, I need to be sure you read it.

On a side note, the Harvesters are also called Harvest-blooded, so genetics do play out in the class of the Harvester.

(Hmm, I think I will just end up saying he was killed when born, I do not like how the character came out now that I look back on him.)

Name: Kaia Romanov.
Nationality: Russian.
Years incarcerated: 8.
Class: Shaman.
Appearance: Kaia isn't at all what you expect when hear about her. Her long thick straight dark brown hair falls down her back and ends at the edge of her waist. Standing at five feet she has a little girl cuteness about her that gets her into trouble a lot. She has big bright blue eyes that look like they are looking through your soul, and they change different shades of blue with her moods. Her skin tone is naturally tan which makes her eyes pop even more. She can be seen wearing a yellow tank top tied at the side to make it fit a little better, a pair of black cargo shorts, and some black sandals. Not your typical outfit for a prison, but it's what's comfortable. Her hair is usually pulled up into a messy bun.
Preferred Weapon: Bow and arrows.
Pre-incarcination: Kaia was born in Russia and was taught from a young age how to kill people. She doesn't remember much of her childhood though. She grew up on the streets of Moscow scavenging for food and doing the jobs that paid wether it was sex or assassination. She was on a job when they caught her. She was hired to kill a CEO of an international company. She went to the place the lady said he would be and then everything turned black and she woke up here.
Prison Experiance:
September 19, 2011- Incarcerated.
February 3, 2013- Joins the other prisoners that are trying to escape.
June 1, 2013- Some guards attempt to rape her, but she kills them. They don't know how she did it. Gets put in high security.
July 15, 2014- Released from high security on good behavior.
2015- Gets in 5 fights, kills a fellow prisoner, gets jumped.
Other Information: She is known to be a compassionate being, but she will do anything to save her or the people she cares about.

Everything is turning out wonderfully, we have two new additions instead of just one. I'll have the RP set up by Monday

Name: Eveline Bernard
Nationality: French
Years incarcerated: 9
Class: Shaman
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/174/6/4/Listen_to_your_heart_by_asuka111.jpg
Preferred Weapon: Longbow.
Pre-incarceration: There was nothing really remarkable about Eveline's life. She grew up in a healthy, average-income home in Paris and never really was in want of anything. When she was 14, she happened to witness a horrible car accident. She rushed to the scene and found one of the passengers, a child, was severely injured; his carotid artery had been cut by a piece of glass. This was when she discovered her magic. She ended up using it to heal the child's artery. When the cops arrived, they asked her to come with them for a "witness statement." They then threw her into this prison.
Prison experience:
  • September 1st, 2008: Incarcerated.
  • 2008 - present: Numerous cases of being a victim of rape, attempted rape, and assault (cases tied).
  • 2009: Numerous escape attempts.
  • June 12th, 2013: Isolated due to self-harm.
  • June 15th, 2013: Released from isolation.
  • June 16th, 2013: Attempted suicide; put back in isolation.
  • June 26th, 2013: Released from isolation.
  • July 4th, 2013: Involved in a fight with several others. Instigator unknown.
  • 2015: Numerous escape attempts.
Other information:

Hahahaha sorry i havent been able to reply. I was in florida without access to internet. I shall work on my post now.