1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Harry Potter Universe Unite!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LadyFaya, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me." - Harry Potter

Who recalls watching and reading the series as soon as they came out? I still can recall standing in the long lines to get the book and finish it within two days [was forced to go to sleep]. It does make me happy to see some of our younger generation enjoying the series, sadly, not as crazy as some of us older people, buuut its a start I would say.

So onto the boring things. I do work second shift, but I do reply a few times a day if I can and multiply times during the days I have off. I am not a grammar nazi, I love writing and I do have some issues here and there, but I try and usually it makes sense, if it doesn't just ask me and I try and fix it.[you can check my resume they have samples there] That's all I ask of you too. Size? Well, I won't lie I do enjoy writing four plus paragraphs, but sometimes a post just needs two or so. So, whatever our juices is allowing.

[​IMG]
    "What is life without a little risk?" - Sirius Black

For romance type of pairings. I don't mind if its Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female. I am very easy to please when it comes to this part. Magic is a wonderful thing if you want to include anything. I happily play more then one character.

[​IMG]
    Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am. - Luna Lovegood

Pairings.
    Harry x Luna
    Harry x Hermione
    Harry x Draco[creature inheartance]
    Draco x Luna
    Harry x OC
    Luna x OC
    Harry x Fleur
    Harry x Gabrielle
    Harry x Tonks
    Harry x Susan
    Charlie x Harry
    Harry x Daphane
    Tonks x Luna
    Harry x Tom Riddle
    Harry x Lucius
    Harry x Sirius[timetravel]
    Harry x Regulus[timetravel]
    Harry x Ton Riddle[timetravel]
    Tom Riddle Son x Albus Potter
    Tom Riddle Son x OC
    Tom Riddle Son x Lilly
    Albus Potter x OC
    Albus x Scorpius
    Scorpius x Lilly
    Pureblood x Muggle
    Pureblood x Half-Blood

None of these are set pairings so feel free to mix them. If they are in green, that's the character I'd prefer to play. When I play Harry expect someone with a backbone, some of the ideas I have he knows more then what appears. Also, if a pairinng not listed, feel free to request it, worse thing I say I don't play the character.

[​IMG]
    "Don't let the Muggles get you down." - Ron Weasley

Last Thing is...
    I roleplay over..Thread, Pms, Email and plotting over Skype.
    So I cannot wait to hear from you!

"Always." - Severus Snape

• Love Love x 2
  2. I would do Tom Riddle's Son x OC, if you are okay with me being OC, if you don't mind.

3. I would beyond so do Scorpius x Lily and would love to do Lily if possible!

4. Could we perhaps do a Draco x OC? I have no problems doubling up, so if there's a couple you would like to do with that, I'm completely open to it. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.