Harry Potter Universe Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyFaya

Original poster
1446581737-world-without-harry-potter-gifs-magic.gif

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me." - Harry Potter

Who recalls watching and reading the series as soon as they came out? I still can recall standing in the long lines to get the book and finish it within two days [was forced to go to sleep]. It does make me happy to see some of our younger generation enjoying the series, sadly, not as crazy as some of us older people, buuut its a start I would say.

So onto the boring things. I do work second shift, but I do reply a few times a day if I can and multiply times during the days I have off. I am not a grammar nazi, I love writing and I do have some issues here and there, but I try and usually it makes sense, if it doesn't just ask me and I try and fix it.[you can check my resume they have samples there] That's all I ask of you too. Size? Well, I won't lie I do enjoy writing four plus paragraphs, but sometimes a post just needs two or so. So, whatever our juices is allowing.

anigif_enhanced-16728-1408391784-32.gif

"What is life without a little risk?" - Sirius Black

For romance type of pairings. I don't mind if its Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female. I am very easy to please when it comes to this part. Magic is a wonderful thing if you want to include anything. I happily play more then one character.

Harry-Potter-GIFs-harry-james-potter-23645911-500-197.gif

Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am. - Luna Lovegood

Pairings.
Harry x Luna
Harry x Hermione
Harry x Draco[creature inheartance]
Draco x Luna
Harry x OC
Luna x OC
Harry x Fleur
Harry x Gabrielle
Harry x Tonks
Harry x Susan
Charlie x Harry
Harry x Daphane
Tonks x Luna
Harry x Tom Riddle
Harry x Lucius
Harry x Sirius[timetravel]
Harry x Regulus[timetravel]
Harry x Ton Riddle[timetravel]
Tom Riddle Son x Albus Potter
Tom Riddle Son x OC
Tom Riddle Son x Lilly
Albus Potter x OC
Albus x Scorpius
Scorpius x Lilly
Pureblood x Muggle
Pureblood x Half-Blood

None of these are set pairings so feel free to mix them. If they are in green, that's the character I'd prefer to play. When I play Harry expect someone with a backbone, some of the ideas I have he knows more then what appears. Also, if a pairinng not listed, feel free to request it, worse thing I say I don't play the character.

harry-potter-uncle-vernon-no-such-thing-as-magic.gif

"Don't let the Muggles get you down." - Ron Weasley

Last Thing is...
I roleplay over..Thread, Pms, Email and plotting over Skype.
So I cannot wait to hear from you!

"Always." - Severus Snape

I would do Tom Riddle's Son x OC, if you are okay with me being OC, if you don't mind.

I would beyond so do Scorpius x Lily and would love to do Lily if possible!

Could we perhaps do a Draco x OC? I have no problems doubling up, so if there's a couple you would like to do with that, I'm completely open to it. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.