Harry Potter ~ Tom Riddle (Aka young Voldemort)

What is your Hogwarts House?

• Slytherin

• Gryfindor

• Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsightlyTEAstain

Tea Addict
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
Come one, come all to another Harry Potter inspired Libertine RP. This time including our favorite villain, Voldemort ^^ Well to be more specific the younger version of him. If you have not seen him in his non-bald years, here you go:

1402816653-tomriddlec-o.jpg

crimson_green_by_flayu-d35h4of.jpg
secrets_of_the_darkest_art_by_flayu-d35rh18.jpg

tom_marvolo_riddle__by_mad_englishman-d2ziuzh.jpg

I'm up for any plot/ smutty scenarios that you are willing to RP out ^^ (why I practically checked all the mature info boxes). I'm good for either playing Tom, an OC, or already existing fandom characters.

Personal Preferences

1. At least a one paragraph post. One liners just irk me sometimes but if you're having writers block then its completely alright.

2. One post a day possibly? I even sometimes cannot keep up with this (yea, I'm a pretty busy introvert) so you can hack it out to two days. If you're going to be gone longer than that please let me know. I don't want to fill up my Watched Thread box with a bunch of dead One x ones. Oh and while we're at don't hesitate to tell me if you can't continue anymore. Life gets hectic.

3. Third person. I actually really don't care how you write it but since I'll be writing in third person I'd think it'll be less confusing if we're both writing in the same context.

4. A thread RP would be great but I've done plenty of RP's on PM so any really would do. (I just like thread RP's better)

So this is the part where you just post down below what plot you want or PM me. That or we can brainstorm if nothings coming to mind :) Danke~ (thank you~)

Status
Not open for further replies.