Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ala will try to be friends with everyone, and drag Alice along. Mireille has no clue how to make friends.

If anyone want to be friends with me for a bit back, I'm open for it XD (same with relationships, but preferably by having gone to the same Muggle school). Can't wait to get this started!!!!

I mean, Naomi hasn't really been one to make friends because with her brother, she had his friends to play with. But here she's going to have to make her own friends, which she might have trouble with at first because she's actually a little shy despite the fact that she enjoys being with people.

But I'm open to more friends if anyone's interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashlyn's a social butterfly, and can be intrusive at times because she'll join conversations where she isn't wanted. This isn't because Ashlyn is oblivious, but she likes feeling involved in things. Her family lives in the Wizarding World, so she wouldn't know anyone from the Muggle World before starting school.

I'm basically aiming to build a harem of friends to be honest :P In general my character is way too laid back to hate anyone enough to consider them an enemy and will only go as far as to say that he "dislikes" them. Only reason why he would hate your guts is if you try anything with his close companions or if you're just the general jerk of society. But I'm pretty sure that goes for most.

Its kind of easy to make friends with Carlyle. Just make him laugh once and he'll think you're part of the buddy club. As for his social skills he won't go as far as to start jumping into random conversations with people he doesn't know unless for some reason he's called into it. He's not exactly reclusive but sometimes you either need to start the conversation or there isn't going to be any. Because when you're silent he's just going to assume you want quiet and he'll gladly shut up until you want to talk.

I'm basically aiming to build a harem of friends to be honest :P In general my character is way too laid back to hate anyone enough to consider them an enemy and will only go as far as to say that he "dislikes" them. Only reason why he would hate your guts is if you try anything with his close companions or if you're just the general jerk of society. But I'm pretty sure that goes for most.

Its kind of easy to make friends with Carlyle. Just make him laugh once and he'll think you're part of the buddy club. As for his social skills he won't go as far as to start jumping into random conversations with people he doesn't know unless for some reason he's called into it. He's not exactly reclusive but sometimes you either need to start the conversation or there isn't going to be any. Because when you're silent he's just going to assume you want quiet and he'll gladly shut up until you want to talk.
back sorry my computer died and my sister took my charger >.<

back sorry my computer died and my sister took my charger >.<
Lol its okay. Welcome back though :) I'm still working on the thread because I passed out yesterday before I could even start it ^^;; I think it will be done pretty soon though if I don't decide to cause a bit of mayhem on the first day :P

Reactions: Kirah
Lol its okay. Welcome back though :) I'm still working on the thread because I passed out yesterday before I could even start it ^^;; I think it will be done pretty soon though if I don't decide to cause a bit of mayhem on the first day :P
well it will have a lot of mayhem the first day then the second day it will have barely anyone replying, thats roleplaying for ya lol

well it will have a lot of mayhem the first day then the second day it will have barely anyone replying, thats roleplaying for ya lol
Then I'll make the inevitable fall just a bit more comfier with pillows ^^ I'm kind of halfway done now and I have a total of 5 paragraphs that will most likely be ignored xP I hope you guys don't mind a wall of text and do not worry, this only happens when I get bursts of inspiration (or get high on candy).

Then I'll make the inevitable fall just a bit more comfier with pillows ^^ I'm kind of halfway done now and I have a total of 5 paragraphs that will most likely be ignored xP I hope you guys don't mind a wall of text and do not worry, this only happens when I get bursts of inspiration (or get high on candy).
haha i don't skip through text so at least you have one man that will read it

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Alright so the goal(s) that need to be reached in order for the train to leave the station is for all the characters (or at least one of the characters that you have made depending if you made two or more) to be on the train first (so I'll make that wall of text after you guys are on board). But there is a time limit and you have to be either on the train by tues-wed pacific time or we're leaving without you (not really though you can just make your post that you are already on the train when its chugging away so no pressure). The time limit also depends on the more active RPers who can vote to continue on with the story which I will happily comply too ^^ If you're going to be absent for a while though then just send a post my way and I'll make sure to make a note of it.

People who have posted:
@Kirah @EchoRun @Me(ofcourse) @Demonic @Mglo @Officer Friendly @Starnight @Finhawk @kittyluna45

People who need to get on the train:
@Tatsua Aiisen @OddShot

(I'll update this every post so got at it guys :) )

Last edited:
Hey, would it be possible to put all of the character profiles together for reference?

Hey, would it be possible to put all of the character profiles together for reference?
Yea sure I'll get right on it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.