Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks i'm almost done, just on history
Speaking of history do you want to already start out as friends (/how did they meet and how close are they yada yada yada) or want to meet in-character and go from there?

Speaking of history do you want to already start out as friends (/how did they meet and how close are they yada yada yada) or want to meet in-character and go from there?
hmm they could be friends for a while, just to let you know he has a huge family lol. Oh and btw i actually been here for a while, posted on the first page (not CS)

hmm they could be friends for a while, just to let you know he has a huge family lol. Oh and btw i actually been here for a while, posted on the first page (not CS)
Looking forward to meeting them then :P (unless Carlyle already has...you know what we can just discuss the details after you get your CS officially up ^^). Oh! Then consider the welcome aboard as more of a formality then ^^; (I have the memory of a sausage so sorry about that).

Looking forward to meeting them then :P (unless Carlyle already has...you know what we can just discuss the details after you get your CS officially up ^^). Oh! Then consider the welcome aboard as more of a formality then ^^; (I have the memory of a sausage so sorry about that).
no it's because i changed my pic and username, (sorry about that) wanna talk in PM?

Psh, who needs friends? Haha...ha....

Oh wait... I do... I need friends .-.
Lol well would you like to be friends? :D (I feel like I'm back in kindergarten)

I feel the same way. But you don't have to do that if you don't want to.
Nah the more friends/ relationships the more fun the RP is ^^ but if you don't want to then its okay for me too :)

Oh okay :) I'd be glad to be your friend then
Alright do you want to be friends right off the bat or become friends later? ^-^

It's always interesting to see people develop character relationships. Personally, I like to see how things turn out after RPs start.

Reactions: Kirah
I think after Officer gets his character up I will put up the IC thread :)

• Name:
    Justice E. Everett
    DoB (Date of Birth): July the nineteenth
    Profession: Undecided.
    Race: Werewolf
    Wand type: Maple, Dragon Heartstring, 11 1/4 inches, reasonably pliant.
    HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

• LyMoxley.jpg

Eyes: He has dark, sparkling hazel eyes
    Haircolor: Justice has dark grey hair.
    Height: 136 CM
    Body type: Slim/small
    Description: Justice has all the description above. He has a black tattoo under both of his eyelids, he had gotten it since he was born. He wears a black trench coat and casual pants. He has a silver cross necklace across his neck. Justice wears a grey bandanna, he wears it because he had wore it since he was a little boy and mostly uses it to cover his tattoo.

• Weapons: He has a bow and arrow which he used to hunt animals with before he went to Hogwarts.
    Skills: He knows how to hunt, he can transform into a fox, he knows how to fight.
    Talents: Great cook, knows martial arts and is quick on his feet.
    Magical Enhancements: Animagi

• Likes: he loves to use a bow, he loves his bandanna and likes to cook.
    Dislikes: He hates his tattoo, he dislikes humans who hate wizards/witches.
    Dreams: He hopes to make friends but doesn't see too much into his future.
    Fears: He is very scared of giants and the three headed dog.
    Habits: He has a habit of humming and fixing his bandanna from falling.
    Hobbies: He goes hunting a lot and cooks occasionally.
    Personality: Justice is a shy and mysterious kid, he mostly doesn't talk much which gets him bullied a lot. He is a careful person and likes doing mischievous things, like pranks and getting revenge. The boy doesn't pay attention to his bullies and may pick on people because he thinks it's just the way of life, at first he may look weird but once you become his friend he will open up and show his funny humor. Justice is trustworthy with secrets from his friends, but to other people he won't care and will probably blabber it to everyone.

He is very adventurous and creative, he loves travelling and doing different schemes and pranks. He has a little bit of a leader type in him but is mostly a follower, and will watch his friends back whenever he can. Justice is very confident with himself and with doing a task or different schemes. He is determined when he does something and won't slack off, but he can be really lazy sometimes. Justice can be very sarcastic and mean when he's cranky, so i wouldn't get onto his bad side if i were you.
    Patronus: Wolf

• Blood Status: Pureblood
    Family:
    Norman Everett (Father)
    Diane Everett (Mother)
    George Everett (Brother)
    Daniel Everett (Brother)
    Lois Everett (Sister)
    Jacobi Everett (Brother)
    Chadwick Everett (Brother)
    Jocelyn Everett (Sister)
    Rachael Everett (Sister)
    Gordan Everett (Brother)
    (Huge Family)
    History of Family: He got his Werewolf gene from his father side
    Friends(OPTIONAL):
    Carlyle Lies Caelan
    ~Open for anyone else~
    Enemies(OPTIONAL):
    ~Open for anyone else~
    Bio: Justice was born in a Muggle neighborhood, he hadn't known his first neighbor hood because he moved at the age of four. When they first moved, he met a boy named Carlyle. Justice was shy at first when it came talking to new people, he was scared that they would be mean or rude. But then he opened up to him and they became good friends. The two did everything together but most of the time they did pranks as their hobbies. The two had a good friendship.

Then his father was murdered by someone unknown, nobody knew who or what killed him. The boy was saddened when he lost his father, even though he had many brothers and sisters, he talked to Carlyle about his father, which really helped. He would come to his house everyday but most days was sent out for some reason. He later found out that the boy could transform into different beings, which he found really cool. The secret didn't hurt the friendship, actually it made them closer.

The boy begun to get claws and fur around his body, his mother told him that he was a werewolf and not to be ashamed of it. He never told Carlyle because he didn't want him thinking different about him. Their friendship stayed strong but he had to keep his secret hidden. Then he was informed that he would be intending Hogwarts and was immediately astonished. Carlyle also would be going to Hogwarts so the two were happy that they could be continuing their friendship in Hogwarts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain

• Name:
    Justice E. Everett
    DoB (Date of Birth): July the nineteenth
    Profession: Undecided.
    Race: Werewolf
    Wand type: Maple, Dragon Heartstring, 11 1/4 inches, reasonably pliant.
    HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

• LyMoxley.jpg

Eyes: He has dark, sparkling hazel eyes
    Haircolor: Justice has dark grey hair.
    Height: 136 CM
    Body type: Slim/small
    Description: Justice has all the description above. He has a black tattoo under both of his eyelids, he had gotten it since he was born. He wears a black trench coat and casual pants. He has a silver cross necklace across his neck. Justice wears a grey bandanna, he wears it because he had wore it since he was a little boy and mostly uses it to cover his tattoo.

• Weapons: He has a bow and arrow which he used to hunt animals with before he went to Hogwarts.
    Skills: He knows how to hunt, he can transform into a fox, he knows how to fight.
    Talents: Great cook, knows martial arts and is quick on his feet.
    Magical Enhancements: Animagi

• Likes: he loves to use a bow, he loves his bandanna and likes to cook.
    Dislikes: He hates his tattoo, he dislikes humans who hate wizards/witches.
    Dreams: He hopes to make friends but doesn't see too much into his future.
    Fears: He is very scared of giants and the three headed dog.
    Habits: He has a habit of humming and fixing his bandanna from falling.
    Hobbies: He goes hunting a lot and cooks occasionally.
    Personality: Justice is a shy and mysterious kid, he mostly doesn't talk much which gets him bullied a lot. He is a careful person and likes doing mischievous things, like pranks and getting revenge. The boy doesn't pay attention to his bullies and may pick on people because he thinks it's just the way of life, at first he may look weird but once you become his friend he will open up and show his funny humor. Justice is trustworthy with secrets from his friends, but to other people he won't care and will probably blabber it to everyone.

He is very adventurous and creative, he loves travelling and doing different schemes and pranks. He has a little bit of a leader type in him but is mostly a follower, and will watch his friends back whenever he can. Justice is very confident with himself and with doing a task or different schemes. He is determined when he does something and won't slack off, but he can be really lazy sometimes. Justice can be very sarcastic and mean when he's cranky, so i wouldn't get onto his bad side if i were you.
    Patronus: Wolf

• Blood Status: Pureblood
    Family:
    Norman Everett (Father)
    Diane Everett (Mother)
    George Everett (Brother)
    Daniel Everett (Brother)
    Lois Everett (Sister)
    Jacobi Everett (Brother)
    Chadwick Everett (Brother)
    Jocelyn Everett (Sister)
    Rachael Everett (Sister)
    (Huge Family)
    History of Family: He got his Werewolf gene from his father side
    Friends(OPTIONAL):
    Carlyle Lies Caelan
    ~Open for anyone else~
    Enemies(OPTIONAL):
    ~Open for anyone else~
    Bio: Justice was born in a Muggle neighborhood, he hadn't known his first neighbor hood because he moved at the age of four. When they first moved, he met a boy named Carlyle. Justice was shy at first when it came talking to new people, he was scared that they would be mean or rude. But then he opened up to him and they became good friends. The two did everything together but most of the time they did pranks as their hobbies. The two had a good friendship.

Then his father was murdered by someone unknown, nobody knew who or what killed him. The boy was saddened when he lost his father, even though he had many brothers and sisters, he talked to Carlyle about his father, which really helped. He would come to his house everyday but most days was sent out for some reason. He later found out that the boy could transform into different beings, which he found really cool. The secret didn't hurt the friendship, actually it made them closer.

The boy begun to get claws and fur around his body, his mother told him that he was a werewolf and not to be ashamed of it. He never told Carlyle because he didn't want him thinking different about him. Their friendship stayed strong but he had to keep his secret hidden. Then he was informed that he would be intending Hogwarts and was immediately astonished. Carlyle also would be going to Hogwarts so the two were happy that they could be continuing their friendship in Hogwarts.

Annnd Accepted! :) I'll be getting the IC up fairly soon then.

• Love
Reactions: The Music Man
Status
Not open for further replies.