Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill make sure to have the limit listed (it does in fact have a limit, because the more i store, the weaker I become, unless it is a living being (like Horace) who goes in under his own will.) and I will be sure to take a look when I finish it all up. Since I live in Europe, my family and I were going around looking at Christmas markets and so I have not been home...
Thats okay take your time. No rush :) Good luck on your Christmas shopping ^^

Lol I already have some of my gifts bought. I bought a new driver (golf club, not a nail driver) for my father, an Xbox 1 game for my bro, and I have an idea for my stepmom, so yeah, thanks! XD

EDIT: If you ever go to Europe during the Christmas season, be sure to go to a market, they are a lot of fun, and you have to be sure to try the Glühwein, it is wine that goes through a process that heats it and candies it a bit, so it is great around the holiday season.

Reactions: EchoRun
Here we go, I think I have everything in order.

• Name: Nick Leviosa
    DoB (Date of Birth): January 11
    Profession (we're going to be first years so consider this your future occupation or just leave it "Undecided" if you really don't know): Undecided, though leaning to follow my parents line of work.
    Race (Half Veela/werewolf/maybe you've got a little bit of giant in you ;p): 7/8 pure, 1/8 werewolf (i don't know about the wolf yet, but its the reason for my pet).
    Wand: - Length: 13" - Flexibility: Stiff - Wood: Acacia - Core: Phoenix Feather (if you're okay with it, me being a descendant of Leviosa)
    HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
  • silverhaireddemon.jpg only thing different is one eye is a burning Gold, the other a shining Violet.
  • Weapons: Trained with swords from several years of Kendo as a young boy, taught myself to work with dual blades as seen in the pic.
    Skills: unusual knowledge of weaponry even if it is brand new to me.
    Talents: Overactive mind makes it able for me to 'slow down' situations to better plan moves (kinda like looking at a movie frame by frame, and I don't move at a normal speed with this one, I also seem to slow down)
    Magical Enhancements: At a very young age, my father cast a dark spell that made it so I can use my shadow as a way to store things, for it is a void, similiar to how the Kane's(Rio's egypt series) store their things, only thing is, the more NON-LIVING things go in, the weaker I get magically.
  • Cooking - Swordplay (Kendo mainly) - Writing - The dark/color black - Quiet
    Dislikes: - Massive Fights - Cleaning - Illegalities (criminally, not like sneaking out) - Electronics (weakens his magic for unknown reason)
    Dreams: I want to be able to look my father in the eye and him saying that he is proud.
    Fears (boggart maybe): My boggart, mainly because I don't even know what it is (shhhh don't tell the DADA teacher)
    Habits: If I am alone, or really in need of focusing, I'll pull the hood of my cloak up and cover myself in darkness, sometimes (though very rarely) Ill tuck into my shadow for a little bit to collect myself.
    Hobbies(OPTIONAL): -
    Kendo (I really am using this word a lot…) - Reading - Writing - Sitting in a dark room with no sound meditating (opposite effect of electronics, again unknown reason)
    Personality: Short temper, but mostly kind hearted. Nick prefers to stay out of the spotlight, so he only keeps a handful of friends. He will always go to their rescue had they any need for it.
    Patronus: Darkness hound (looks similiar to Horace, only I have my eyes.)
    My bio for later use, sorry that it is in 3rd, but it is that way from the other RP: As a kid, Nicholas was often made fun of for both his parents never being home. His parents were always gone when it came time for him to go to parent teacher conferences. After a while, he stopped going to public schools and started to go to private mixed schools. After hearing that there were wizards in the world who were not human, they targeted me. he was beaten and battered by both parents, students, and teachers. This was the one day Nick was so angry and full of hatred for muggles that he summoned Horace. He came out of Nick's shadow like one would think a ghost would. He told Nick, or more thought, I am Horace, I have been with you since birth but you had no need of me until now. I will protect you from anything that you may deem a threat. He then roared, scaring everyone in the room, and sunk back into Nick's shadow, is blood-red eyes taking place of where the boy's would be.

The next day, his father was there to wake him up, and he said, "We are going to a special place, just for you and other wizards. This place is a school, and I was able to get you to go in right now, and not take classes until the new year starts, that is in just a couple of weeks so you will not study at all, but you will learn where you fit in to the school, at least for the time being." Nick was placed in a car, and just as it was about to drive off, if lifted into the air and flew away. Nick and his dad talked about the school, called Lavaeudeen Academy, for several hours before the car landed in front of a building. "This is the school, I want to you be good, and don't forget who you are descended from. Your many great Grandfather Leviosa would be proud. The headmaster will greet you at the door and get you placed in the correct area, and get you your wand, which has been here for a while." He drove off, leaving Nick to meet this new challenge on his own, yet again. I am still here Nick, and you don't need to tell anyone about be until you feel like you want to. If you need me, just think about what you would say, for I can hear your thoughts. Stay strong my ally.

Sorry about the double tabs setup, I've done everything I can and nothing will fix it.... the two personal tabs are together, but the first line is in one and the rest in another.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Alright, let's see how this works. I've never used tabs before so... :P​

• Name: Samantha Moore
    Nickname: Sam
    DoB: January 5th
    Profession: Undecided
    Race: Witch
    Wand Type: 10 1/2" long, made of Walnut with a core of Unicorn Hair, this wand is Pliant.
    Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff​
    [tab=Appearance]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
how do you make those lists?
Do you mean the little tabs?

{tabs}{tab=General} Put whatever you want in between here {/tab}

Except replace all the {} with []

Do you mean the little tabs?

{tabs}{tab=General} Put whatever you want in between here {/tab}

Except replace all the {} with []
Oh sorry i have another question, where is says general do you put the tab names? also isn't there only two different brackets not three?

Here ya go. Just copy and paste:

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=General] Put whatever you want in between here [/tab]
[tab=Appearance] More text [/tab]
[tab=Skill and Abilities]MOre text[/tab]
[tab=Personal]More text [/tab]
[tab=History]Some more text[/tab]
[/tabs]

If you have any other issues let us know ^^

• Thank You
Oh sorry i have another question, where is says general do you put the tab names? also isn't there only two different brackets not three?
To answer your first question, yes :) and there is actually A LOT of brackets being used to code the whole character sheet.

Here ya go. Just copy and paste:

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=General] Put whatever you want in between here [/tab]
[tab=Appearance] More text [/tab]
[tab=Skill and Abilities]MOre text[/tab]
[tab=Personal]More text [/tab]
[tab=History]Some more text[/tab]
[/tabs]

If you have any other issues let us know ^^
^^^
Perfect example.

To answer your first question, yes :) and there is actually A LOT of brackets being used to code the whole character sheet.

^^^
Perfect example.
i meant for each tab

@JusticeHunt20

I gave you the complete code in my previous post. Just use that and add your stuff in the bits where I wrote "more text" ore "whatever you want to add"

In that code I already added the tabs and their names for everything on the CS

@JusticeHunt20

I gave you the complete code in my previous post. Just use that and add your stuff in the bits where I wrote "more text" ore "whatever you want to add"

In that code I already added the tabs and their names for everything on the CS
oh that makes more sense thank you both of ya, i will now start my cs!

oh that makes more sense thank you both of ya, i will now start my cs!
You're very welcome and thank you @Mglo for helping out :)

Character Sheet

• Name:
    Carlyle Lies Caelan

DoB (Date of Birth):
    12/25

Profession:
    "Demigod of Trickery"
    (^kidding^)
    Undecided

Race:
    Metamorphmagi

Wand type:
    Ebony Wood, Phoenix Feather Core, 12 in. Surprisingly Swishy

HOGWARTS HOUSE:
    Slytherin

• Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.1618480.jpg
    Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.949987.jpg
    Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.890867.jpg

Tateyama.Ayano.600.1538098.jpg
    Tateyama.Ayano.600.1710253.jpg
    Tateyama.Ayano.full.1730513.jpg

MALE BOTH FEMALE
    Eyes:
    Red

Haircolor:
    Black
    Brown

Height:
    5'3
    4'5

Body type:
    Lean, skinny
    Small, petite

Description:
    Its hard to describe Carlyle's exact appearance since he can change it at will. The above pictures are his most commonly used and favoured physical appearances. His original eye color had been an inky black but changed it to red as a private joke between himself and his pet snake, L.

• Weapons:
    He knows as much about weapons as he knows about light bulbs.
    (oddly, little to nothing)

Skills:
    Fast Runner, Strangely silent footsteps, Acceptably flexible

Talents:
    Pretty good cook, Great listener, Persuasive speaker, Convincing Liar Trickster, Silent Wand Magic, Dark Arts, Plays the Acoustic Guitar

Magical Enhancements:
    The ability to transform into different beings. Legilimency. Parseltongue (its questionable if this was a hereditary trait or if he unconsciously picked it up while in a transformed state).

Animals, (non harmful) jinxes, practical jokes (regular at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes), Butterbeer, Music (Guitar - Mostly Acoustic), Flying, Sky Gazing (basically anything to do with looking ^up^), Trying something new

Dislikes:
    Misunderstandings, Awkward Situations, Judgemental People, Goodbyes, Rushing

Dreams:
    End each school year with a "Bang"
    Travel the world
    Meet a Hungarian Horntail face to face
    Find a Basilisk
    Do something worthwhile

Fears:
    Losing something important
    Forgetting
    Clowns
    The boggart would probably be a clown holding a bloody knife.

Habits:
    Strangely starts talking to himself at random scenarios, Loves to play with hair or loose cloths, Falls asleep in the most randomist places (he is a light sleeper so it has to be mostly isolated).

Hobbies:
    Playing the Guitar, Practicing Transfiguration

Personality:
    If you're looking for a normal, pretty average run of the mill Joe then you've come to probably the worst place in the world. Carlyle is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them. Though only being a child, he understands the basis of his belief but hasn't quite grasped the entire concept yet.

Rather than coming off as a 'brooding genius', Carlyle prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a calm aurora. So if you ever need a breather or just need to let a bit of steam off, a cup of tea with this guy would do you some good. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like not everything is black and white to him. So if you ever just need to spurge about something and want someone thats genuinely interested to listen then you're at the right place.

Patronus:
    Nightingale

• Blood Status:
    Half Blood

Family:
    Father ~ Charles Caelan (Muggle)
    Mother ~ Julie Caelan DECEASED (pureblood wizard)
    Little Sister ~ Adelaide Caelan (4 years old)

History of Family:
    Julie Caelan died during childbirth (Adelaide's), leaving Charles to take care of both magically endowed children.

Friends(OPTIONAL):

Enemies(OPTIONAL):

Bio:
    From a young age Carlyle had developed his metamorphmagus powers. It proved to be quite the challenge as it continuously fluctuated but thankfully it more or less stabilized after his sixth birthday. It was near that time when he came across his childhood friend or more of pet, L, a garden snake that lived in his mother's rose bush. They were an unbreakable duo and with lots of convincing from Carlyle's father, L was allowed to 'live' with them (it gave him more of a free slither range around their house) if it swore that it wouldn't go around biting anyone.

They were as close as a snake and human could get. They even had a private joke between them that actually has a much darker reason behind it. L had been educating Carlyle about the four houses of hogwarts after discovering that he was to attend that school when he had mentioned one the school founder, Salazar Slytherin and his descendents. One of which was none other than the infamous He Who Shall Not Be Named. Since having the ability to talk to snakes was a trait most Slytherin descendents acquired it became a joke between them that Carlyle might be the next Slytherin Heir which morphed into the next Dark Lord.

It was just pure innocent fun really but Carlyle's parents all but had a stroke when he came home one day with red eyes. He explained that it was only his metamorphing abilities malfunctioning a little but the real reason was that apparently the last Lord of Darkness had ruby colored eyes. So it wasn't because he had any malicious intents or anything regarding killing an entire species but found others reactions to be quite interesting. That and he personally found it cool as heck.

Speaking of CS' finally got around to finishing mine (after an hour or two of extreme writers block). Wish you luck on finishing yours (and hope you don't get a brain of spilled milk like I did -_-").

I forget, did you happen to see mine? I just want to make sure, because i have a horrid memory.

Wondering if this is still open.

h
Character Sheet

• Name:
    Carlyle Lies Caelan

DoB (Date of Birth):
    12/25

Profession:
    "Demigod of Trickery"
    (^kidding^)
    Undecided

Race:
    Metamorphmagi

Wand type:
    Ebony Wood, Phoenix Feather Core, 12 in. Surprisingly Swishy

HOGWARTS HOUSE:
    Slytherin

• Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.1618480.jpg
    Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.949987.jpg
    Tom.Marvolo.Riddle.full.890867.jpg

Tateyama.Ayano.600.1538098.jpg
    Tateyama.Ayano.600.1710253.jpg
    Tateyama.Ayano.full.1730513.jpg

MALE BOTH FEMALE
    Eyes:
    Red

Haircolor:
    Black
    Brown

Height:
    5'3
    4'5

Body type:
    Lean, skinny
    Small, petite

Description:
    Its hard to describe Carlyle's exact appearance since he can change it at will. The above pictures are his most commonly used and favoured physical appearances. His original eye color had been an inky black but changed it to red as a private joke between himself and his pet snake, L.

• Weapons:
    He knows as much about weapons as he knows about light bulbs.
    (oddly, little to nothing)

Skills:
    Fast Runner, Strangely silent footsteps, Acceptably flexible

Talents:
    Pretty good cook, Great listener, Persuasive speaker, Convincing Liar Trickster, Silent Wand Magic, Dark Arts, Plays the Acoustic Guitar

Magical Enhancements:
    The ability to transform into different beings. Legilimency. Parseltongue (its questionable if this was a hereditary trait or if he unconsciously picked it up while in a transformed state).

Animals, (non harmful) jinxes, practical jokes (regular at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes), Butterbeer, Music (Guitar - Mostly Acoustic), Flying, Sky Gazing (basically anything to do with looking ^up^), Trying something new

Dislikes:
    Misunderstandings, Awkward Situations, Judgemental People, Goodbyes, Rushing

Dreams:
    End each school year with a "Bang"
    Travel the world
    Meet a Hungarian Horntail face to face
    Find a Basilisk
    Do something worthwhile

Fears:
    Losing something important
    Forgetting
    Clowns
    The boggart would probably be a clown holding a bloody knife.

Habits:
    Strangely starts talking to himself at random scenarios, Loves to play with hair or loose cloths, Falls asleep in the most randomist places (he is a light sleeper so it has to be mostly isolated).

Hobbies:
    Playing the Guitar, Practicing Transfiguration

Personality:
    If you're looking for a normal, pretty average run of the mill Joe then you've come to probably the worst place in the world. Carlyle is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them. Though only being a child, he understands the basis of his belief but hasn't quite grasped the entire concept yet.

Rather than coming off as a 'brooding genius', Carlyle prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a calm aurora. So if you ever need a breather or just need to let a bit of steam off, a cup of tea with this guy would do you some good. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like not everything is black and white to him. So if you ever just need to spurge about something and want someone thats genuinely interested to listen then you're at the right place.

Patronus:
    Nightingale

• Blood Status:
    Half Blood

Family:
    Father ~ Charles Caelan (Muggle)
    Mother ~ Julie Caelan DECEASED (pureblood wizard)
    Little Sister ~ Adelaide Caelan (4 years old)

History of Family:
    Julie Caelan died during childbirth (Adelaide's), leaving Charles to take care of both magically endowed children.

Friends(OPTIONAL):

Enemies(OPTIONAL):

Bio:
    From a young age Carlyle had developed his metamorphmagus powers. It proved to be quite the challenge as it continuously fluctuated but thankfully it more or less stabilized after his sixth birthday. It was near that time when he came across his childhood friend or more of pet, L, a garden snake that lived in his mother's rose bush. They were an unbreakable duo and with lots of convincing from Carlyle's father, L was allowed to 'live' with them (it gave him more of a free slither range around their house) if it swore that it wouldn't go around biting anyone.

They were as close as a snake and human could get. They even had a private joke between them that actually has a much darker reason behind it. L had been educating Carlyle about the four houses of hogwarts after discovering that he was to attend that school when he had mentioned one the school founder, Salazar Slytherin and his descendents. One of which was none other than the infamous He Who Shall Not Be Named. Since having the ability to talk to snakes was a trait most Slytherin descendents acquired it became a joke between them that Carlyle might be the next Slytherin Heir which morphed into the next Dark Lord.

It was just pure innocent fun really but Carlyle's parents all but had a stroke when he came home one day with red eyes. He explained that it was only his metamorphing abilities malfunctioning a little but the real reason was that apparently the last Lord of Darkness had ruby colored eyes. So it wasn't because he had any malicious intents or anything regarding killing an entire species but found others reactions to be quite interesting. That and he personally found it cool as heck.

hey @☆StarryNIGHT☆ can my character be friends with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.