Harry Potter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
Hello there, I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to do a Harry Potter RP with me. I'm capable of posting up to 3-4 paragraphs but I don't expect the same out of you, as long as you post a nice detailed paragraph we'll be all good. I'm okay with 18+ scenes as long as all of us are over 18 and the characters are old enough. I don't want to break site rules. Plus I'm no pedo e-e. It's okay if you haven't read all the books or seen all the movies, as long as you have knowledge of the series that's all that matters. I've seen all the movies so I've got you covered.

My basic plot is that Voldemort and Belatrix's son is gathering death eaters to take over where his father left off. He is more powerful then both his parents and is looking to take over the Wizarding World where his father left off. A future sort of thing several years after the children of the characters have gone through Hogwarts.

If anyone is interested post below, please don't PM me randomly.

This sounds cool- I'm always up for a Harry Potter universe role play. Would this have a person play Bellatrix/Voldemort's son or would that be a NPC?

That sounds pretty cool, I hope I can join :)

Can I join too? this sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.