Harry Potter RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunshine & Whiskey

embed.php

hogwarts.gif

When a young witch or warlock reach a certain age, their envelope surely comes in the mail that they have been accepted to the most prestigious wizarding school known as Hogwarts. The letter is written by the Headmaster or the Headmistress and simply welcomes the bright, young witch or warlock to the start of a new year.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. You may also bring if you desire an owl, a cat, or a toad. The term will begin on September 1st though we'll expect you on campus by August 30th. Cannot wait to see you for another year at Hogwarts.

The Plot
It's now 2016 and once again Hogwarts has been attacked by the Death Eaters. They are hoping to in turn kill the new Headmaster in order to gain control of the school and to kill all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. Unbeknownst to many of the professors and students, death eaters are lurking within the school walls with the rest of the students and professors. Who can you trust? How do you know who you can trust?

Also, every student will be punished for going into the Dark Forest, disobeying any of the Hogwarts rules, etc. No students will be given special treatment.​

Last edited:
Sing me up! My only question is as to whether or not canonical characters will be included as NPCs?

Sing me up! My only question is as to whether or not canonical characters will be included as NPCs?
No Canons present whatsoever. Hope that doesn't waiver your interest. :/

Not at all. No canon characters mean more freedom with the universe.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Not at all. No canon characters mean more freedom with the universe.
Exactly! Thanks and I am happy to have you on board! :D

Tag anyone else who might be interested in this, if you wish.

Potentially interested. Gotta see about the time commitment though.

Unbeknownst to many of the professors and students, death eaters are lurking within the school walls with the rest of the students and professors. Who can you trust? How do you know who you can trust?
So just to be sure, by this you mean that some students and teachers are the Death Eaters?

• Love

Unbeknownst to many of the professors and students, death eaters are lurking within the school walls with the rest of the students and professors. Who can you trust? How do you know who you can trust?
So just to be sure, by this you mean that some students and teachers are the Death Eaters?​
Hm, who knows? >:D Perhaps.

@You
To better clarify, I'll allow the writer behind the character or characters to determine if they are Death Eaters or not. :) Make sense?

Reactions: You
  • Love
If you want to make the thread, by all means, do so. I think it's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.