Harry Potter RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunshine & Whiskey

The Wizarding World:
Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

vo2wsp.jpeg

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. You may also bring if you desire an owl, a cat, or a toad.

Once again Hogwarts has been attacked by the Death Eaters, hoping to in turn kill the new Headmaster in order to gain control of the school and to kill all of the muggleborns and half-bloods. Unbeknownst to many of the professors and students, death eaters are lurking within the school walls with the rest of the students and professors. Who can you trust? How do you know who you can trust?

Also, every student will be punished for going into the Dark Forest, disobeying any of the Hogwarts rules, etc. No students will be given special treatment.

Schools You May Transfer From:
Sarina Dorie (France)
Fukuoka Daiichi (Asia)
King Cove (America)

Haven't done a Harry Potter RP in a long time so definitely ready to get this one up and running! ^^

Any takers? You don't need to know everything about Harry Potter just the basics.

SIGN ME UP BABY.
I've been wanting to do a legit Harry Potter rp forever...
I've been wanting to make a Ravenclaw girlie ;D;

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
SIGN ME UP BABY.
I've been wanting to do a legit Harry Potter rp forever...
I've been wanting to make a Ravenclaw girlie ;D;
If this gathers more interest then you'll get your chance to make her. ^^

Thanks for expressing interest.

Yw, happy to have put some time to post.

I am interested

count me interested.

So how many people are we waiting for?

Definitely interested.

I'm interested (funny really, I was just in the midst of planning a very similar one XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.