Harry Potter Rp?

P

pakiel

Original poster
Okay, so I used to be big into Rping, then I wasn't, but now here I am. A lot has changed during that time, but one thing that hasn't is the kind of plots I like to role play. Those plots are romantic and so much cliche that you've probably seen this stuff a million times over so if you're not interested in that then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, the plot/idea thing that I've been looking to role play with Harry Potter is the idea of arranged marriages (now you understand what I meant earlier about all of the cliche stuff). I don't think I could ever get enough of arranged marriages. I've got more of a full idea in mind, but we can talk about that if you're still interested after reading this. I would like the setting to be in hogwarts though, like the arranged marriages were something the school set up. If you want this can be a double to (where we each play 2 characters). If you could play Neville Longbottom I would love you forever and ever and I would play whoever you want for your character, guy or girl. Also you gotta be okay with lgtb+ stuff too because my character is a bi trans guy like myself (my oc isn't like me in many ways, but I decided to pass in my sexuality + gender identity to him).

So yeah, that's everything. I look forward to Rping with y'all.