Harry Potter RP (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
Hello, I'm here with a little bit of plot goodness. I'm going to get this out of the way and say that I play the female. So there now that's out of the way, let me tell what I expect from you. I expect someone who is capable of proper grammar and can produce a paragraph. Someone who doesn't ditch me either, I hate that feeling. Also be willing to play multiple characters.​

Alright so the things this includes:
|| Light Bondage | Toys | Master/Slave | Bad Guys Win | Dark Themes ||

The Dark Prince, the name strikes fear into the hearts of everyone in the Wizarding World. He is the son of Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange. Not much is known other then the fact that he is the one that will continue his father's plans. The prince is starting to gather followers and two of them happen to be parents of a young lady. While at a meeting possession sets in, and he will stop at nothing to make sure she will belong to no one but him. He convinces her to join him on his quest to rid the wizarding world of impurities with her at his side. This strikes interest in the young witch as she was raised to hate muggleborns and half-bloods. They soon become the Dark Prince's faithful little pet.

Soon a new chosen one comes forward and Death Eaters are in Hogwarts. Though this time will good truly prevail?

So before you ask, the Dark Prince will actually be handsome, he wont look like Voldy in the movie xD​

State your interest below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.