Harry potter RP idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delphoxdork

Original poster
M'kay, so this is an idea a want to do so very, very badly. I've started it with 4-5 people already and everyone ditched me. Hopefully, I'll be able to find someone (and this is a 1x1 RP but I'm willing to do multiple 1x1s with multiple people... If that makes sense) on this particular thread that's willing to stick with me through the long haul.

I want to play my OC, Lucy, and I'd like you to play Neville for me. I'll play literally anyone you would like and I am perfectly cool with slash and femmslashes. Okedoke? Great, here's the plot:

It is the Golden Trio's 6th year and the Minister, Cornelius Fudge, has just resigned. The new Minister of Magic decides to create a new law. The new law requires witches and wizards who are 16-17 years old to get married. Why? Because the Minister believed that with the dangers of He-who-must-not-be-named returning that students would be more inclined to protect one another if they were spouses than if they were merely peers. To create a bond between students such as this the Minister had the department responsible for this law compile a rule book (which can come up whenever we need it to in the role play) and for any and all wizards or witches who attend Hogwarts when this law is put into place (*cough cough* including our characters) they will be required to share a small suite/dorm in the Room of Requirement.

Oh yeah, and rules, there's only 2 tiny ones. Post at least a paragraph and be a mature writer, please don't write like a 10 year old, I don't appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.