Harry Potter Romance RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Snape's part?

He'll come in later. Don't worry. It alternates. There will be scenes where they're all in the same room, or it'll be just Snape/OC or Malfoy/OC. Kinda like a movie/book arrangement. I never saw Snape on the train book or movie-wise, so he pops up once we get to the castle. I'll emphasise him there. I like making everything seem like it flows.

I've never role played like this before, and I'm not sure how my plot comes in if we do it this way.
Not sure where my oc comes in.

Really? It's kinda just like basic RP - ing. You're overthinking it :P I'm just introducing things gradually.

But,

If you really feel like it's too confusing, we can always open Snape in another thread. Not exactly easier in my RP load, but we can work around it.

I'm sorry if I confused you >.<

It's fine, I'm just used to a different type of role play style.
We can go on like this, I'm just worried the focus will be on you and Draco for most of it.

No! Not my intention! (Sorry if it sounded that way D:) But, one of my other RPs just cleared up so I can manage two more threads now. So what do you say on separate threads for each? (:

Sure, that would be great.
I'll start mine.

Could we still have our oc's be friends, just for extra dialog?

Okay. :) should I start it on the train (have our oc's talking) or on the first day of classes (introduce Snape)

Either way is fine! Whatever you think is best! (:

Sweet! Is my OC making an appearance on this RP? BTW, since now we got our Snape RP in the works, we'll use the thread I made for Draco/OC now.

Sure, she could have potions with her.

I'll reply to the Draco/oc in a few~

Yay!

Also, speaking as a Harry Potter fan, I just lost it when Snape told Dumbledore, "Always."

Man, unrequited love makes so sappy. LOL.

I know! Pretty much the only pairing I ship from HP is Snape/Lily. And it never happened.
The movie was horrible, when he found her, I lost it.

Harry and Hermione should've happened, the whole Ginny thing felt rushed. Even Rowling admitted herself that it should've been Harry/Hermione.

Also, I agree. Snape/Lily could've been so much things. I just felt horrible once that whole part where he was bullied by James popped up, I always thought Snape hated Harry because he can. In a way, he did care about him, I think mostly because he had Lily's eyes. Kudos to Dumbledore for being such an understanding guy.

Yeah, Harry/Hermione is good too.

I didn't like James, Dumbledore, or Harry much. :/
Snape is my favorite, and so is Luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.