Harry Potter One on One Search! (Always Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Witch of Nightscape

Original poster
Hey there! What's up? I'm just searching, as you can tell, for a Harry Potter One on One partner! I would love to do either OCxCanon or OCxOC, whichever you prefer. I know some people don't like doing Roleplays with Canon character's and that's cool. I'm cool with whatever you want to do! I'm open to plots as well. Plots that take place during the books or after! Whichever you wish!

As for pairings, I'm good with MxM and MxF, although I do prefer MxF. I'm not closed minded to doing MxM though. I'd just have to get all my OC's info if we wanted to go that way. However, there is one pairing that I will not do. I WILL NOT do SnapexMale OC or Male Canon. As I don't feel Snape rolls that way, I will not roleplay this. Anything else, I'm open for!

I have a male and a female Harry Potter OC I'd like to use. I'm also willing to Roleplay a Canon for someone if they want me to. I usually prefer to play males, but I would greatly enjoy roleplaying Hermione, Ginny or Luna if given the chance!

What you can expect from me:

I will write everyday!
I will reply at least 2 or more paragraphs depending on the material I'm given to work with.
I will do my best to avoid Grammar issues, however, I'm on my phone sometimes and it likes to troll me and put wrong words in sometimes. So if there is grammar problems, you can assume I'm on my phone.
I will contact you if something comes up where I'm unable to continue roleplaying!
I'd like to keep a PM with you going for OOC talk about plots and which way we want to take the story and for general chat as I like to get to know those who I Roleplay with!

What I ask of you:
Please respond at least once or twice a day, if possible. If you can't do at least this much, then maybe your life's a bit too busy for us to be roleplay partners.
If I write 2 paragraphs, I usually prefer you to be able to reply at least that much. More is always welcome ^_^
If something comes up, I'd really like you to at least let me know you'll be MIA. You don't have to tell me what for or anything, just shoot me a quick message saying you'll be gone for a little while or something just so I know that you aren't stopping because you hate it or anything. I'd also like you to tell me if the roleplay isn't going how you envisioned it. I want us to have fun and it isn't fun when it isn't going the way you want it to be going or if it isn't going exactly how you planned it.
Communication is key! Talk to me if something is wrong with the roleplay! I need constructive criticism to become a better writer! I don't mean be a grammar nazi though. That's a bit annoying, but if the roleplay isn't going how you wanted it, tell me and we can talk about it and get it sorted out!

Alright, well, if you stuck with me this far, please PM me if you are interested in chatting about a Harry Potter based plot! I look forward to speaking with you!

Reactions: Calynna
Hello I'm interested ^^

Hello there! I'm so glad you're interested! What kind of Roleplay were you interested in? Oc and canon or oc and oc?

I was thinking of doing an oc x of Roleplay

Alright! Sounds like a plan! Did you want me to play a female oc or a male? What kind of plot did you want to try?

Well I usually I do mxm but I was thinking that maybe we could double and do both a mxm and a mxf rp.

Hi there! I am interested with a canon x oc pairing. I have a female character set for Snape I wanna use. :)

Well I usually I do mxm but I was thinking that maybe we could double and do both a mxm and a mxf rp.
I've never tried both before! That could be very fun!

Hey! I'd be interested in this! I love doing canon x OC pairings and would love it if perhaps we could double? I play te canon of your choice and you perhaps play Draco for my OC? Let me know if you're interested! :)

Hey! I'd be interested in this! I love doing canon x OC pairings and would love it if perhaps we could double? I play te canon of your choice and you perhaps play Draco for my OC? Let me know if you're interested! :)
I would love to! I would love the chance to play Draco! Pm me and we can iron out the details!

Reactions: Calynna
Status
Not open for further replies.