Harry Potter OCxOC Search (Detailed)

M

Midnight Rose

Original poster
Hello; and welcome! I'm currently seeking any detailed (intermediate/advanced) writing partners to do Harry Potter with me; specifically a Victorian murder/mystery Harry Potter setting. :) I already have a couple of ideas in mind for this, but if you're not interested that's absolutely fine, I can do other eras! I know not many people care about doing historical Harry Potter settings... but I do, lol. I adore writing them! So, with that in mind, I need a partner who can play the male lead for me since the story will have a bit of romance in it as well. I am willing to roleplay as seventh year students or as graduated adults, just let me know your preference! :)

Eras:
- Medieval/Founders Era
- Regency
- WWII
- The Golden Trio
- Post Second Wizarding War/Second Battle of Hogwarts

Rules & Guidelines:
- Please be 18+ years of age.
- I'm only interested in heterosexual romantic pairings.
- Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face-claims for character appearance.
- Please write in the third person (past tense) perspective.
- 4+ decent sized paragraphs per reply and per character.
- Forum threads or PMs.
- Please collaborate with me while we plan out our roleplay(s), and also help move the story along.
- I need my partner(s) to be patient and understanding (and OOC friendly) when it comes to waiting on replies; I have chronic migraines and severe depression.
- Please have fun!​