Harry Potter Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Levi Merrick

Height: 6'1"

Personality: Levi is an American but has dual citizenship in Scotland, France, and America. He hates heights, and can be an introvert, but is outgoing and loyal if you get to know him.

Wand: Core- Phoenix hair/ Wood- Ebony Dragonwood

Love it. Link for the actual thread is in the first post

(Very very sorry about not doing this first X_X I hope this is ok)

Name: Selene Lashbrook

Height: 4'6"-5'2"

House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: Light brown messy hair and large grey/blue eyes. Soft freckles sprinkle her cheeks and forehead while glasses always rest on her nose. Small, and slim stature but toned. Normally dresses casual in hoodies or tshirts and jeans but doesn't mind getting dressed up once and a while.

Originally French, Selene grew up in America. She is quite introverted and shy, and completely fears social situations and confrontation. If you take the time to open up to her though she will do the same. Unfortunately she tends to get jealous and cold, but she's a great listener, a lover of adventure, music/art, nature, and knowledge.

Thanks. I love it. And it's perfectly fine. We always forget or just don't notice things. I do it all the time lol

You are welcome :)

Okay... *rubs head* sorry i was gone a while :D did I miss anything?

Name: Leeroy L'Strange

Height: 5'2"-5'11"

Appearance: Dark Brown messy hair. Grey eyes flecked with gold. Very light skin from always being inside reading or playing games. Has light freckles on arms and face.

About: Leeroy was born in Wales. He lived there until he was 7, when his family moved to A small flat in London. He is an intelligent kid with a love of learning. He's witty, fun loving, and always ready to crack a joke, but he's serious when he needs to be. He has issues with anger, and has a hard time controlling it sometimes. He loves to read and gain knowledge.

The k you for the CS Leeroy! :)

Okay so sorry for not replying. The notifications wouldn't show up. But I just was to know that I will be doing a time skip soon to when the train ends and they get to Hogwarts.

Okay so I am home from my trip and I will he doing the time skip soon

Always is. Just make your character sheet then have fun and join! :)

Name: Leah Hawke

Blood type: Half

Looks:

Personality: Leah is spacey and can easily fall asleep in her classes. Other than her insane love of music, she is considered to be really friendly to anyone, even to those that bully her. But when pushed past her breaking point, she can become a living nightmare. Her favorite class to take is potions and she loves to fly on her broom. Most can find her either outside or in the library with her headphones on, listening to her music.

House: Raven Claw

Wand: Rosewood with dragon heartstring core

Awesome! You can join now. Currently the train stopped and they are all getting off.

Is nobody posting? I haven't gotten an alert about the rp for almost a week. Is everyone alright?

I've been busy with practice and school. That's probably what it is with other people too.

Status
Not open for further replies.