The shy purple fanatic
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
- Online Availability
- Week Days - 4-9
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Modern, Fandom, Romance, Fantasy, Gore, Supernatural
June sat there on the train with her sister, April, across from her. Currently April was reading while June sat upside down on her seat. She was getting irritated with the silence, so she decided to start up a conversation. "Hey April what house do you think you'll be sorted into?" June asks hoping she doesn't get ignored.
"Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff," April answers her voice just above a whisper.
"Yea I thought so, I'm defiantly going to be sorted in to Griffindor or Ravenclaw," She stated proudly. If you didn't know June's also really smart.
"Well you better get reading or you'll look like an idiot in class," April said slightly annoyed.
"Okay, okay," June said waving April off. Pulling out her History of Magic book she began to read.
Last edited by a moderator: