? Harry Potter - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - "History of Magic in North America"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwazi Magnum

Previously Gwazi Magnum
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.

So... They made a theatrical trailer... For books. XD

What do people think of this expansion to the Harry Potter Universe?
Personally I'm just sitting here hoping it's successful enough to become a Movie.​

I kind of love it. O___O

excited1.gif

So... They made a theatrical trailer... For books. XD

What do people think of this expansion to the Harry Potter Universe?
Personally I'm just sitting here hoping it's successful enough to become a Movie.​
I'm down for this.

Sasquatch better be a thing in this world.

I kind of love it. O___O
Just wanted to point out I quite like your new avatar!

Reactions: LunaValentine
I'm down for this.

Sasquatch better be a thing in this world.
I want to see what's up with those shape shifters we saw at the start.

I want to see what's up with those shape shifters we saw at the start.
Isn't it kind of the same thing as what Professor McGonagall does in The Philosopher's Stone by turning into a cat?

Isn't it kind of the same thing as what Professor McGonagall does in The Philosopher's Stone by turning into a cat?
A bit, but the fact it's one of the first things the trailer showed suggests that kind of magic plays a bigger role this time around.
And likely has more mythos around it.

NEW SCHOOLS YES I LOVE IT I NEED IT AVKhJBNKSADFGHBJDSKLVKsjVN

Slow and steady wins the race. :P
Pff, that's just a fantasy parents tell their kids to make their looser children feel like future winners :D

Pff, that's just a fantasy parents tell their kids to make their looser children feel like future winners :D
Except you're wrong becau...

Wait...

ADDED rule "Respecting Discussions and Staying on Topic."
We thought this kind of stuff was covered under the "No Spamming" rule, but with recent trends of thread hijacking, we felt we needed to add something more specific under Community Behavior. RESPECT THE SUBJECT OF THE TOPIC. People want to talk about their favorite shows, have smarty pants debates about morality, or friendly chit chat without things getting derailed in to unrelated gifs, videos and trash talk. CAN you still have shitpost threads? YES. The RANDOM thread tag is there for your silly no-topic threads. If you DO NOT want a topic derailed, DON'T use the Random prefix. We want you to be able to have fun, but not at the expense of other people's topics.

Shame on you @redblood!
You're meant to be staff! >:C

Except you're wrong becau...

Wait...

Shame on you @redblood!
You're meant to be staff! >:C
But this has a rand... DAMN YOU GWAZI, YOU ALWAYS DO RANDOM PREFIX! IT CONFUSED ME THAT YOU DIDN'T!

BACK TO TOPIC!

Hasn't read the book, will probably not read the book, totes looking forward to the movie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.