Harry Potter AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delphoxdork

Original poster
I'm fairly new to this site, but I've been rping on Hexrpg for almost a year. The reason that I've come to this site is because there has been an HP role play that I've been trying to start for forever and every time I lure in a willing victim, they ditch me. Now does that have something to say about the quality of the role play idea? No, they were just meanies. My idea is great, if not a little cliche. It's a mix of OCs and canon characters and there can be doubling involved if you're interested. I'm willing to do slash or femmslash for the extra pairing thingy depending on the people too, if ya want. Okay, idea time. There is a new class at Hogwarts that is required for all 6th and 7th years. It's a class that is to prepare students for the world outside of school. All students are required to 'get jobs' (which basically amounts to helping out in various places around the school) and 'get some sort of partner' which they'd be required to live in an 'apartment' together, which would be located in the Room of Requirement since, ya know, it would be able to accommodate as many people as needed. So those are the basics. I'd like this to take place during the 6th book with me playing my OC (the supermegafoxyawesomehot Lucy LaBelle) and I'd like for you to play Neville. I can generally play anyone you'd like, or another OC if ya want to double.

Status
Not open for further replies.