Harry Potter AU: Her Black Heart [FxF or FxM Narcissa (Black) Malfoy Romance]

• Thread starter Earthen Feather
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Earthen Feather

Original poster
Hello everyone, I have a quick request to make as the craving stuck me suddenly and violently enough so that I just have to at least try to appease it, so here goes:

I am looking for a Dramatic or even Tragic Romance involving Narcissa Malfoy, either in her early adulthood when she had yet to marry Lucius or during or even after her marriage. That her partner be Lucius himself, another canon character of either sex or even an Original character is fine with me. While I would be interested in playing her in some plots, I would also be willing to play her lover, so all are welcome to suggest me pairing that we could make believable with a good and involved plot.

I do have requirements, however, and they are such:
  • You must be confident - and rightly so - of your writing abilities, from characterization to plot advancement, passing by minor characters and subplots management.
  • You must be able to write at least three paragraphs of pertinent and well written content a post.
  • You must be available to post at least once a week.
  • You must be willing to keep regular OOC communication with me.
That's about it, do contact me by PM if you fit the criteria and are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.