Harishine Shore (w/ Garfield007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like her joke didnt have a positive impact on the audience, mentally facepalming when she saw Kuro's irritation. She does have a talent of fucking up somewhere along the way, always. That's one of the many things she can't help but hate about herself, yet can't fix...

"You're right, I had something else to say... sorry..." she replied, apologising quietly at the end as she held her wrist and looked away. After taking a deep breath she eventually looked back at Kuro's, a faint smile on her lips. "I guess... an entirely new life is a huge step for me. One that I don't regret, but that leaves me somewhat speechless even now..."

After she tried to explain herself Saki sighed, then she covered the short distance between herself and Kuro in a few steps. As soon as she got in front of him she grabbed one of his hand with both of hers, hands so small compared to his, and continued to talk as she smiled, yet looked down.

"Even if I won't deny that coming all the way here, just the two of us, like this, is a scary thought for me, I'm glad I did it with you of all people, and I would never change anything. So please, don't doubt my determination regarding the situation. I never ment to annoy you or anything... " she told Kuro, speaking from the bottom of her heart.

Kuro listened to everything Saki, every single word changing his irritated expression to a blushing one. In the back of his mind, he had thought that she would regret coming here with him. This had ran through his mind for a couple of days now, making him really think about whether bring her with him, to this small town in the outskirts of nowhere, was a bad and immature decision.

Well, some could argue it was immature, but not the point.

However, with the words Saki just said to him, he felt embarrassed about having those thoughts on his mind, but also relieved to know that she was happy with him and wouldn't change anything that happened. This, in turn, made him smile as he lifted Saki's face by her chin and planted a sweet kiss that lasted only a good 10 seconds.

"You shouldn't hang your head down. I wouldn't be able to see you beautiful face otherwise." He spoke in a calm and clear voice, gazing into her eyes while his fingers were still touching her chin.

As seconds passed in silence, Saki couldn't help but wonder... Was Kuro indeed 100% ok with doing this, with her? What if she ends up screwing up? Neither of them will be really able to retreat somewhere else for some alone, as they are here, together, alone, with nowhere else to go. She did not notice Kuro's blush as she was looking down, but she was surprised when she felt Kuro's finger touch her chin.

Before she knew it, he lifted her head to look at him, and in the next second he gave her a quick kiss before he pulled away. She blushed like crazy after that while he spoke to her, then after he was done she couldn't help but cover her blushing face with her hands.

"I-I'm not that beautiful!" Saki stuttered like the Tsun she isn't (oh really?)

Kuro just laughed at Saki's reaction. It was just like those Skype calls they use to have, listening to her reaction to the stories he wrote and other things. Her reactions were always the best. He thought to himself before pulling Saki into a hug.

Let's just do this living thing, alright? He said to her, smiling as he did so. After she eventually answers, he would pull away and go to unpack stuff.

Hearing Kuro laugh she averted her gaze, trying to shy away before he caught her into a hug. He always loved to mess around with her, even if she told him that she didn't like it. He always thought her reactions were so funny, for some reason... Where is the extinguisher?

After he hugged her Kuro spoke up, making Saki nod her head in agreement as she rested it in his chest. She would have liked to stay like that a while longer, that counted as an answer, so Kuro had let go of her and go unpack the stuff. For a bit Saki stood up place, seeing him walk away before she sighed lightly, following suit at unpacking stuff.

"I can at least try to be useful, right?"

• Love
Reactions: LeCrowe
Kuro began cutting the tape on some of the boxes, using his handy multi-tool that he brought from his parent's house, and unloading the contents. In the process of doing so, he couldn't help but notice that Saki had started unpacking boxes too.

She had always been so helpful, even when Kuro didn't need any sort of help when it came to his writing or other things. The only difference now was that this was real: a real couple, in a real house, in real life.

"You're always useful...as well as a great girlfriend." He told her, a grin stretching across his face as he continued to unpack. It would take a couple of hours before they were finally finished with unpacking and putting stuff in their place.

When they were done, the sun had already begun to set. Inside the house, the orange light from the sunset beamed into the dark house. None of the lights had been turned on yet by either of them, as they just sat on the stair case, side by side. "We're finally done...after 6 hours, we're fucking done!" Kuro exclaimed, raising a fist in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
While she was unpacking she couldn't help but hear Kuro's comment as she was taking out of a box a lamp. The surprise of hearing Kuro apparently hearing her thoughts made Saki almost drop the lamp, but she managed to grab good hold of it after juggling with it like it was soap. When the danger was over she sighed in relief, but she was also somewhat blushing at Kuro's comment. She didn't actually have anything to add to his statement, so she just looked at him and grinned in embarrassment in reply before she went back to work

hqdefault.jpg

"Uuuuuuugh, finally DONE!" Saki replied to Kuro's exclamation with a groan, raising an unenthusiastic fist in the air as she was sitting upside down on the stairs. Not really how it's supposed to be, but it's not like she actually cares, right?

"Now...it's time for the good news and the bad news. I know you're gonna dread the bad news, so I'll start with the good news. We are completely done with unpacking and we don't have to do any more, whatsoever. Also, with no parents around, we are free to do whatever we want, including...stuff. Lastly, I'm gonna be making us some sandwiches for dinner.

As for the bad news, we have to wait til 2 days from now for the power to turn on, meaning that we can't cook anything in the kitchen til then. Second, since we're so out in the middle of nowhere, phone service is weak. And lastly, and don't start crying about this...but we have to wait 2 weeks for Internet to be installed."
He said, then immediately remembered something. Also, I only have enough cash to last us for 4 months, so if we're serious about staying here, we both need to get a job.

When Kuro mentioned that he has good news Saki's smile started to grow, but it froze when he mentioned he had also bad news. Yep... She should have seen that coming, but anyway, let's see what this is about.

Good news were kinda casual. She herself could see that they were done with the unpacking, and the fact that she didnt have to prepare dinner herself was kinda nice to know. She was kinda lazy to do anything anymore, she only wanted to sit back and relax on her phone maybeh...

Only for then to hear the bad news. First was no power, which was not that bad, actually. Second was kinda worse, but still not by much, cause she didn't have who to call anyway. As for 3G, they have service in the house... Before she heard the next piece of news, that was baaaad by a mile. Yes, the next ones were bad as well, but the internet... Widening her eyes, Saki shot up in a sitting position, putting her hands on Kuro's shoulder.

"Did you. Just say. 2 weeks?" she questioned him with a serious expression, then after Kuro would react whatsoever she would start shaking him. "Explain me how I am supposed to watch Lucifer without internet. How am I supposed to read my fave comics. How am I supposed to pawn guys at gaming. How am I supposed to post my requests and ATs. This is the worst possible outcome!"

Saki ended up groaning and falling back on the step she was sitting on comically and stood like that a bit before she raised a hand, remembering the other news Kuro gave.

"Wait, so I need to get a job?... You do realise that I never worked in my whole life, right?"

As Kuro watched Saki's reaction, he tried...tried to remain strong without reacting to her expression and her overreaction to the news. It was very tough to do so, but he managed to not bust out into laughter. As soon as Saki had stopped talking, Kuro strengthened his composure and answered his girlfriend's question.

"Well, I only had one job and it was just fast food, so...I don't have that much experience either. But, I bet we'll find some place to work before we are booted out of here. Also, we can get through these tough times together...right?" Kuro said with inspiration, moving his hand over hers near the end while giving a genuine smile. They had came all this way, with everything that had to do with family and such, so Kiro was sure the two could get through something like this.

While Kuro was explaining the situation Saki was just lying down on the stair, simply staring at the ceiling as she was slowly digesting the information. Ok, so they had no power, no phone, and, worst of all, no internet money. Welp, this is a good start... right? It could have been worse, right?

When he was done talking Kuro took Saki's raised hand, smiling down at her as she looked at him in mild confusion, blinking a couple of times. After a while of akward silence Saki swung herself up in a sitting position in one swing, ending up with her face mere inches from him as she looked him in the eye, still holding his hand

"Do you promise that it will be ok?" she asked him simply as if it was a casual question, even if his answer would really mean a lot to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.