Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
Harin was looking down at her phone, tapping out a text to her dad when suddenly... BAM! Something slammed into her, causing her to fall backwards hard. That was going to leave bruises everywhere for sure. She looked up and saw a motorcycle, some kid with dorky goggles over his helmet looking at her casually. "Ugh seriously!" She snapped at the weirdo. "Watch where you're going! You're lucky I'm strong! What would you have done if you'd hit a kid?" The asshole just kept staring at her silently through those dumb goggles, pissing her off even more than the physical injury had. "Hey aren't you going to apologize?! Are you ignoring me?!"

She was just about ready to get up and start beating this guy up, when he finally spoke. "You're the same as ever."

Excuse him? She didn't know who this guy was or what he was talking about. "WHAT?!"

He pulled off his helmet to reveal sandy hair and warm brown eyes and smiled at her. "Hey, Harin."

She blinked at him in confusion a bit, then she jumped up and grabbed him by the lapel. "Hey asshole. You want to die?"

The boy spluttered and held up his hands, as she was holding him a little too tight, so that the collar of his jacket was choking him a little. "H-Harin wait. Lemme just-"

She glared into his face. "Who do you think you're talking to, ah? What are you, a cat? You run into a tiger and you don't even apologize. You're asking for it aren't you?"

"Actually, Harin." He choked out, and suddenly Harin felt herself being pushed back by his Ignition. She let go and fell on her butt again, and when she looked up this time, a bigger insult was waiting for her than a careless cat on a motorcycle. The White Tiger stood protectively in front of the boy, staring her down, practically mocking her.

Harin went speechless, blood draining from her face, as her every worst fear was confirmed. She wasn't the White Tiger. She had failed her family. Instead this flaky-looking cat who she vaguely remembered as Ryun's friend had taken the role that she should have been born with. He reached out a hand to help her up, letting the Tiger fade again, but she slapped it away, gritting her teeth and looking down so the tears of shame wouldn't come to her eyes. "Don't touch me." She snapped, before pushing herself to her feet. Ahh, it was too early in the day for this. Just way too early. She turned to walk away but the boy called after her.

"Harin." She stopped but didn't turn. "I'm sorry."

Whipping around suddenly, she pointed a finger at him, though it wobbled with rage. "You shut up! And don't ever appear in front of me again!" She turned around again and stomped off angrily, refusing to cry. She didn't see him smile in the slightest expression of fondness, no intention of listening to her at all.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Every one of Harin's footfalls was heavy against the floor of the hall. Everyone she passed steered clear well before she came into sight, because her stomping was shaking the halls. Whateverhisname in her school? In her school?! That fake White Tiger or fake cat or whatever he was. And what was worse, he'd instantly gone off and started talking to some like old friends. He'd ingratiated himself seamlessly with the rat and the recently unpopular chicken, and made his own group of really annoying yet very powerful misfits. All of that was bad enough. But the worst part was-

"Harin!" The tiger spun around and kicked with all her might, correctly recognizing that annoying voice as Irang's. He dodged with a yelp and she clicked her tongue audibly. He was getting good at dodging her strokes of violence.

"What do you want?" She asked, somehow towering over him, eyes blazing as hot as her red hair.

He laughed awkwardly, neither mocking her, nor seeming particularly upset that she'd just tried to add a hole in his stomach with her foot. He'd been doing this every day since he'd gotten to school. She really didn't need his help making her life hell now that her father had found out that a White Tiger had appeared from the middle of nowhere. It wasn't like he punished her for it. He didn't have to for her to feel the disappointment leaking from him every day. And it was all this asshole's fault. "You left your notebook in the classroom." He said, holding it out with a smile.

She scowled and snatched it from him, before turning back away to keep stomping off, but then she paused and turned to give him a hard kick in the shins. He didn't manage to avoid this one, and it was oddly satisfying to leave him behind her, hopping around on one leg swearing from the pain.

Irang watched her go with a mixture of frustration and amusement. He'd known she'd be angry upon finding out, but he hadn't figured she'd do everything she could to avoid him, making it impossible to talk to her altogether. He wasn't expecting them to become best friends instantly, but it was hard to give up on the person he knew she was, if she just let down her guard for a moment. He sighed heavily, still clutching his leg.

"Yah. You sure you don't just like pain?" Irang turned his head to look at the speaker. Ryun was looking at him almost pityingly. While Harin had been quick to protest about Irang entering the school, Ryun had gotten over his shock relatively quickly and accepted him naturally, even despite the changes he'd obviously noticed in Irang's behavior after his brief disappearance. As expected of the best friend. It was hard to keep the truth about the snake from him.

Irang shook his head and put his bruised leg back on the floor. "Nah, it's not like that, Ryun."

"Then what is it?" The dragon asked back, clearly nonplussed, as he slung one of Irang's arms over a shoulder to help him limp to the infirmary. "Harin hates you. For... a lot of reasons. What's so important to risk getting that scary chick mad?"

Irang looked up from his leg to where she'd gone down the hall. She was already out of sight, having stormed off furiously, but he couldn't stop himself from looking for her through the crowds anyways. "Why do you need to sacrifice yourself...?" "Did I look happy?" "Thank you for seeing my happy future for me.... Go back to your time now." He'd never gotten to say what was really important. There was so much this time's Harin didn't know about her own strength, about how much she had saved him. He shook his head and muttered quietly so even Ryun could barely hear him. "I just have to tell her something." He looked up at Ryun then, smiling what Ryun thought was the saddest expression he'd ever seen on his friend's face. "It's too important for me to give up."

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears