Harem Smut (m/m)

C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
------------

YC is a rich man with a large mansion, one passed down to him through generations of his family. After having lived alone in the mansion for years, he'd found the solitary lifestyle unamusing and the household chores even more so. However, regular maids and butlers weren't exactly to his fancy. Being a man that loved the luxuries in life and having a rather kinky streak, he decided to fill his house with boys that could fulfill his sexual desires and fantasies. After a few years he'd worked up a fully functional harem, where his boys would do the housework and please him whenever he asked, and in return he would let them live safely and without worries in his mansion.

My idea for this is for me to play multiple characters, some or all of the boys in YC's harem. I can work out different characters depending on what kinks/fantasies you have, what types of characters you like to play against, ect. There's room for endless amounts of kinks, especially bondage, toys, threesomes+, and even bringing in friends of YC's if you so wish. Basically, anything and everything you want, I can do.

------------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia