Hardest Kingdom Hearts boss?

Who's the hardest boss in Kingdom Hearts?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kurt Zisa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Phantom

• Unknown

• Lingering Will

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organization XIII Data Battles

• Mysterious Figure

• Riku-Ansem

• Vanitas Remnant

• Young Xehanort (3D DDD)

• Julius

• Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
For all of the Kingdom Hearts fans here, who's the hardest boss you've ever fought in the series? For me, it's the Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep!

bbs-mysterious-figure.jpg

This bastard is just flat-out cheap! He's so hard that he got nerfed in HD 2.5 Remix and that not even the programmers for KH BBS could beat him! Rage quit up the ass!

Repliku in Chain of Memories. I am so stuck and the card style gameplay does not help. xD

For me, it was this asshole:
329px-Demyx_KHII.png

I have awful reaction time and hand-eye coordination, and the timed bits of his fight were the goddamn worst for me. Compared to him, the Battle of 1000 Heartless right after was a cake-walk. The first time I played II I was on Easy Mode and this asshole still took me 3 days. I like the character but I was very, very, happy when I finally beat him and he faded away. To this day, hearing "Dance Water, Dance" still makes me twitch and want to smash something.

Last edited:
Y'all who voted for seph need to like go replay kingdom hearts 2. I know he's technically the pen-ultimate secret boss in the first, but in remix of 2 HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I took literally 10 hours to fight Lingering Will, i finally managed to get him to stage two and then LITERALLY NEVER GOT ANOTHER HIT ON HIM. (Aka half way) and I consider myself quite good at Kingdom Hearts, I've beaten it numerous times on proud mode and all the data bros on proud mode

Oh but speaking of, FUCK THE GAMBLING DATA DUDE, its pretty much STRAIGHT LUCK IF YOU BEAT HIM I got so good at that fight I took no damage until I reached his gambling game ending bit. Thats how many times I had to repeat it.

So in closing, in terms of actual challenge. Lingering Will

In terms off FUCK YOU its gambling guy just cause his closing game caused me to rip my hair out.

Last edited:
Y'all who voted for seph need to like go replay kingdom hearts 2. I know he's technically the pen-ultimate secret boss in the first, but in remix of 2 HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I took literally 10 hours to fight that guy, i finally managed to get him to stage two and then LITERALLY NEVER GOT ANOTHER HIT ON HIM. (Aka half way) and I consider myself quite good at Kingdom Hearts, I've beaten it numerous times on proud mode and all the data bros on proud mode

Oh but speaking of, FUCK THE GAMBLING DATA DUDE, its pretty much STRAIGHT LUCK IF YOU BEAT HIM I got so good at that fight I took no damage until I reached his gambling game ending bit. Thats how many times I had to repeat it.

So in closing, in terms of actual challenge. Lingering Will

In terms off FUCK YOU its gambling guy just cause his closing game caused me to rip my hair out.
Sephiroth is actually much easier in KH2 than he is in KH1. Mainly because Sora has a lot of overpowered shit that he couldn't do in the first game. You were probably fighting him at a low level without Second Chance and Once More or you didn't figure out his attack pattern which is very easy to do since his attacks are pretty easy to counter and block. I beat him on Critical in a snap.

Luxord is also very easy. People only consider him hard because they aren't good at the mini-games which I fail to see how unless you have bad coordination and reflexes. As for the final game, use the pause trick. No one will hold it against you. It's not a glitch so DO IT!

Lingering Will is indeed hard as balls but unlike Mysterious Figure, his difficulty is legit and not downright cheap! It took me way too many tries to beat him on Critical Mode but when I did it, I cheered so loud that Grandma thought something was wrong with me XD

For me it was this asshole:
329px-Demyx_KHII.png

I have awful reaction time and hand-eye coordination, and the timed bits of his fight were the goddamn worst for me. Compared to him the Battle of 1000 Heartless right after was a cake-walk. The first time I played II I was on Easy Mode and this asshole still took me 3 days. I like the character but I was very, very, happy when I finally beat him and he faded away. To this day, hearing "Dance Water, Dance" still makes me twitch and want to smash something.
We all struggled with that bastard XD Good thing I figured out the Wisdom Form + Fire strategy!

Status
Not open for further replies.