Hard Justice IC

Troy took the knife from her, "Jesus, where the?---how many knives do you have?!"

"Seriously! I'm trying to scare the guy! Give it back!" Emma stated glare at Troy annoyed

"Well I'm trying to get info and not make this guy crap in his pants or bleed from his throat." Troy explained

"What's he saying?" The Russian asked

"If I wanted this guy dead I would do worse then a ten inch blade. You know what a plairs are right? I would use those to squeeze a but and press it hard enough to the point it's ready to burst."

"Seriously... what's he saying?"

"I don't care if he crap his pants. If it get us answers then I wanna scare him" Emma stated and glare at Russia guy then Troy "I don't want him dead I'm already gunna humiliate him by telling his buddies a girl took him down which your welcome by the way"

She look at the Russian "tell me why your in the apartment and I'll tell you what the idiot said" she said in Russian

"Telling his new buddies in jail is not going to humilite the man...embarrasse maybe but not in a bad way." He looked at the Russian. "Tell us."

The Russian looked at both of them and gives a rough look on his face. "Fine...I'll tell you."

He sighs and looked up. "I was---" Then his head tilted to the side quick and blood poured out. The body made a thud sound as it landed.

Troy gets to cover and tells, "Sniper!" Pulling out his pistol and looked to the roof tops.

Emma jump to the side and his behind the wall. She got up and ran up the stairs to the roof and his behind the door looking. She jump out wave her arms "oi! Over here" she jump behind the door listening for gun shot so Troy know where to shoot.

Another shot was made, only towards his partner and missed several times. Troy looked at the corner and noticed someone on a building couple blocks. Somebody was on top, but dropped the gun and took off in a dash.

"Damn." Troy shook his head.

Emma groan. She walk back down and look at the body of the man. "Maybe if he has toattos we can find out what group he is in. I'm gunna get the security tapes see when he went to the apartment" she turn and went to the office

Troy checked the body, only find random tattoos on his skin and checked his pockets. He found a cell phone, but there were so many random numbers that were received and called. He sighs out quietly as he checked once ore and found matches. It was a gentlemens club kind. He shook his head, thinking this guy must be a bouncer of sort.

Emma got the security footage and went to Troy. She handed it to him. "Here I figure you would want to watch first since it your friend place" she said softly and went to the window look out at the building across wonder who the sniper was.

Troy took the tape and placed it in his pocket. He was more curious of this gentleman's club. Thinking if this place was involved. He stands up and followed Emma to the building where the sniper was shooting from. "If you find anything let me know." He said.

"I haven't found anything. But I do know whT kind of gun he was using. I might be able to track it. Let's me make a call" Emma said softly and took her phone out to call someone.