Hard Justice IC

"Oh sorry...I forgot I asked and I've been up half the night and couldn't sleep.' The elevator moved slowly as it ascended. "I'm just a little tired." He released a heavy sigh.

(Oh yeah. XD)

"It's okay. We all get that" she said softly and place a hand on his shoulder "it's okay. You been through a lot. If you want to talk we can in here for you" she said softly

"I got it." He shrugged off the gesture. The elevator came to a stop and the door to his friends apartment was around the corner. But as they approached. He noticed the tape was done and the door was slightly opened. He unholstered his weapon. "This door was locked." He said as he walked in slowly.

She move her hand and follow him. She stood behind him and didn't take her gun out. She walk in behind him and listen.

He looked around and checked his quarters as he walked in slowly. He heard noises and noticed a big large guy was standing in the living room. Checking the cabinets and tossing anything out that he didn't see.

"Hey...buddy." Troy pointed his gun at him. "This is a closed site, and your walking on evidence, so I'm gonna have to take you to the police st--" his words were cut off as the large man came charging at the two like a wild animal. Knocking Troy and the woman down, and rushed to the door. "After him!" Troy yelled out as he got back up.

Emma groan and got up ran after him being a fast runner. She jump on the big guy tackling him and pull a knfe out stab his pants leg to the ground so he can't move. She sat on his back and pull another knife out and held it to his throat. "Don't move. Do you have any idea how bad it is to run from a cop let alone tackle them?" She hissed "Troy! Cuffs!"

The big guy grabbed her arm and flipped her forward and pulled the knife out from his pants area and got back up, taking off like a rocket again. Troy came around the corner and tried to keep up with the human beast.

Emma groan and went a different way. She went to the stairs and cut him off having found a bat. She took a swing and hit the guy knocking him out. She panted rub her head sore "gosh this guy can't be human" she said softly groan from her head

After catching his breath and looked. at the guy. "What does this guy push? Four to five hundred pounds?" He arched his back a little.

"I have no idea" she cuff the guy and put her knife away. She groan and rub her head. "Gosh he flip hard" she sigh and look at Troy "you okay?" She set the bat down

"The guy must know foot ball, he tackles pretty quick and hard." He walked over to the big guy and sits him up. He slapped his face to wake him up.

She stood leaning against the wall. She grin at the guy held the bat. "Hi big guy. So why were you in that apartment?"

After the big guy woke up. He started spewing out Russian words at the both of them. "Ah great....Some guys yelling gibberish." He slapped him again. "English!"

Emma glare at the guy and spoke in Russian "hi big guy tell us why were you in the apartment or I'll start swinging" she nodded to the bat she is holding. "Speak now!"

The Russian looked at the woman and yelled in Russian.

"Go ahead I dare you, you hit like a girl anyway, not that I can tell by looking at you."

Troy was confused and looked at Emma. "Thought you was from England?"

"I am long story" Emma said to Troy and got down the guy eye sight and press her knife against his throat spoke in Russian "just remmeber it was a girl that took you down. I wonder what your friends buddies family will think about that. A girl taking a big guy like you down twice. How would you feel if I tell everyone and show the video from the cameras? You wouldn't be able to show your face and I'll tell your prison mates. Make your life hell unless you tell me why were you in that apartment you got twenty seconds before I turn around and show all your family buddies friends and prison mates cause trust me I already know who you are by your tattoos and the language you speak" she knew that would scare him

Troy takes her arm and takes the blade away. "Easy there knives." He pointed towards the people. "People judge by our actions and representing the blue....it's not a good sign when threatening a man with a knife." He smiled "though it does seem a nice idea."

'The Russian laughs

"Figured your boyfriend would do something. Little girls all of you!"

Troy looked at Emma. "What did he say?"

Emma punch him hard. "Ether answer or your life in prison will be hell" she hissed in Russian her hand bleeding but she didn't care. She look at Troy "he think your my boyfriend and call you a girl"
She look at the man stood. "Why were you in the apartment? Did you know the guy who live there? Did you see who killed him?" She ask in Russian?

The Russian laughed.

"You think I'm going to tell you English? Your people are pathetic, and it was us who fought your war, we are the strongest and the fiercest fighters ever to live!"

Troy got in front of Emma. "Now, now, confrontation approach is not the best way to get info. So...we gotta go with a more...subtle approach." He looked at the Russian, "You really think I'm her boyfriend?" He asked feeling curious.

The Russian looked at Troy. "Go soak your head in oil and burn it off of your shoulders."

Troy looked at Emma. "That wasn't good...was it?" He gives a heavy sigh and looked at the Russian. "Alright...have it your way." He pushed a couple of fingers on his chest and pressed down hard. Blocking his air escape.

"Nope it wasn't" Emma put her foot on the guy crotch and push down. "Let me remind you me English girl took you down twice so who is strong you or me. I think me. Now unless you want that cut off and your air way cut off I suggest you speak" she growl in Russian push down glare at him. "Oh you think my boyfriend is being nice I would of already cut your throat by now and watch you slowly die till you answer before saving you him he is to nice" she took her knife out hung t over his pants. "Tick tock best answer now" she spoke in Russian