Happy weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
A few ideas I have had. Plots are still in the works. My characters can be dominant or submissive but my style of play is more submissive meaning that I like people who can help me move the story along.

Roles:

• Dancer(stripper) x old friend/ex/someone else if you have a preference.
  • Deaf woman x Interpreter/Stranger/Coworker/Someone else if you have a preference.
This is what I have so far and if you happen to have any ideas feel free to share them with me. It's the weekend so I will be able to post often!

What are your posting expectations? Paragraph range?

It depends on what I am given. If I am really inspired I can post paragraph after paragraph. If needed I can send you a sample of my writing or two. :)

As for my partners I like 3 paragraphs or more. I know sometimes it's hard to post that much but it's more fun when there is more to read and I have a lot to go off of in my replies. Does that make sense?

What are your posting expectations? Paragraph range?

My range is around 3+ paragraphs per reply so I'm glad that you like detail as well.

Mind sending me your plot ideas for each pairing? Then from there we can brainstorm together.

My range is around 3+ paragraphs per reply so I'm glad that you like detail as well.

Mind sending me your plot ideas for each pairing? Then from there we can brainstorm together.
I will get to it as soon as possible. I have class this morning so it may not be until later. Thank you for expressing interest in them!

I'd be interested if your still looking

Both I dunno which to choose maybe the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.