Happy Valentines day Iwaku, I LOVE YOU ALL!

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Happy Valentines day Iwaku!

View attachment 8576

It's a day of love, lust and gooey sentiment! Don't be ashamed to love! We've all been there before. It has it's ups, it has it's downs, but that initial feeling is like injecting sunshine straight into your heart.

SO TELL ME IWAKU

What/who/where do YOU love today Iwaku?

Nowhere because I'm not going to bother being with people I don't really care about, and the people I do care about are quite far away.

Oh and yes, I do guess Kitti's done a great job at showing everyone her love and stuff, she's great.

Thank you, Octy, with this Pizza Heart, you really know what we want!

Also; I'm cooking things I'm allergic to for the wife; shrimp and lobstah. I'm getting myself a $20 steak though...

What/who/where do YOU love today Iwaku?

This is too easy.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6CPwOOK4nEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But for serious, I love Kitti for those little hearts she's been leaving on people's profiles. :D

(I also love your Pizza, Oct!)

I love Kitti for the time she took to spread those sweet hearts all over Iwaku:D

Otherwise not much, I have no one special to spend this day with, but I would love an extra good chocolate bar^^

:D OCTO-SANS. THAT PIZZA IS ADORALE. Though I won't eat it~ Tis too cuuute. > w<

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!~

And yus, Kitti-sans, I translated that. I love you too. >:D YAY GOOGLE TRANSLATE.

Today I am going to study for an astronomy test tomorrow, and go to my anthropology class late tonight.
I'mma workout like usual.. And that's it.

:D
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AND IT'S OKAY.
Because YOU guys, not even joking, made this a MUCH better day so far than I expected. <3 Thank you, Iwaku. Thank you very much.<3

I love my mama.<3 I love my puppy Bailey.<3
I love my friends. I love Iwaku friends. > w<
I love POKEMON. I love SNOW.
I love cold and hot apple cider and League and lotion that smells pretty.
I love having a crush. And I LOVE MUSIC.

So yay :D <3<3<3
SO MUCH EFFING LOVE.

I'm selling flowers & wrapping them for the customers at work today. I work hard so you can have a little something extra on this highly commercialized, yet fun holiday! I will then crash so hard.

BUT

I LOVE YOU!

Oh hush you. You're all faaar too lovey dovey for message board automatons.

That said, I love my snuggly cat, my roommate, and my wonderful friends today. And then I love Iwaku folk for loving me back.

This is how I feel about you, Iwaku.​

ROSES ARE RED

VIOLETS ARE BLUE

VODKA COSTS LESS

THAN A DINNER FOR TWO​

Step one: Open http://www.google.com

Step two: Paste the following, in its entirity, into the text box:

sqrt(cos(x)) * cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7) * (4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5

Step three: Profit. :D

Did you make the equation yourself?

Not at all, I just happened to see it in someone's Facebook status. No telling who made this, but whoever did it is awesome.

It kinda made me feel a tingling warm feeling right here... *points to his own heart* ...so I had to share. :)

It's probably going to be nothing special today, since the person that I care about lives far away.
I might go hang out with a couple friends, though.

I'm glad that you all appreciated my work! I hope that it made a happy day for even those of you who grouch~ :3

I LOVE IWAKU! 8D

AND THE HILARIOUS VALENTINES LEFT IN MY BOX! >:3