Happy Tree Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheImagineer

To cut to the punchline, I'm seeking a Flippy for a FlakyxFlippy RP in which we shall explore the sadomasochistic relationship between the two. Maybe I'm weird, but I'm not the only one who has to find that series mildly entertaining at the least. I was surprised to find that even within the carnage, there were obvious relationships taking place. GigglesxCuddles and FlakyxFlippy seem to be the most prominent to my eyes.

I'd love to find a partner for this roleplay, the theme is certainly not cutesy if you have ever watched an episode. There will be horror, blood, and more than a little craziness happening within the relationship between these too. But I'm due for some scary roleplay. I feel as if I've been doing quite a bit of overly sugary things as of late.

I am a literate roleplayer and usually post 2 paragraphs minimum in any play that I participate in. One-liners are hardly any fun to respond to. I'd like my partner to be literate as well. We can discuss anymore intricacies when we talk. ^_^

Fell free to respond here or PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.