Happy to be Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tanko Hazam

Original poster
Hey everyone!

I was here for a little bit two years ago, but due to inactivity my account got deleted. Really missed Iwaku, so now that I'm in college I figure I'll take the plunge once more and get deep into this amazing RP site that stresses quality over quantity. Honestly? I tried a couple other sites for RP and NONE compared even slightly. The level of professionalism and kindness of the community is unrivaled.

Anyways, here's to RP and new beginnings :D

Hey there, Tanko! Welcome back to Iwaku!

Hey Tanko! Welcome back to Iwaku! Since you have been before I take it you have read the rules but taking a glance wouldn't hurt to refresh yourself. But that's up to you. We also have a newbie care package with tons of cool vouchers for artwork! Welcome back

Hello, @Tanko Hazam and welcome to the site ^.^ Some things may have changed since you were gone so go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php

Welcome back Tanko!
Are we really that rivaled - sweet! +10 points to Iwaku.
I hope you find your way back into the frey with ease, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Take care!​

Well then, welcome back Tanko! :D

Welcome back!

Hello, @Tanko Hazam and welcome to the site ^.^ Some things may have changed since you were gone so go ahead and give the rules a once over, and if something on the site stumps you, we also have a nifty Help section ^.^ This is where you'll find the FAQ, and within the FAQ a list of Roleplay Tags, a list of the site's bbcodes, a link to the staff roster, and other insightful things. But if you can't find an answer to your question, need clarification, or found a bug, the Help Desk might be more your cup of tea.

As a roleplayer, new or otherwise, you're always looking for ways to improve your craft and one of Iwaku's many goals is to help you with this :D Thus the Content page! Here you'll find forums dedicated to Roleplay Guides and places for users to commission and display their own works ^.^ But if you're more worried about actually roleplaying or need a place to start, we have the Roleplay Search page :) This is where you'll find Interest Checking and Creation where Game Masters posts interests check for their future roleplays and plot future roleplays. Roleplay Advertisement is where Game Masters advertise their running group, dice, or jump-in roleplays. But if you're a Game Master looking for players, there's always the Seeking Group Invites forum. This will allow you to browse users looking for group roleplays to join and snag them up for yourself! Last but not least is the Seeking One x One partners. If group roleplays are too main stream for you, set up shop here and look for someone of similar interests ^.^

If you're wondering who I am, I am but only one of Iwaku's many staff members :D As the banner says, I'm part of the Community Maintenance branch and my job is to make sure all roleplays have their correct tags and prefixes, archive dead threads, and fix whatever you break :3 Other branches of Staff include the Security team, the users who make sure you aren't up to anything questionable, and the Content team, the users who make sure you're never bored!

I hope to see you around the forums and may the muse be with you =^.^=

embed.php
Thanks Noctis :D

No problem :D Any further questions you need only to ask ^.^

Hey everyone!

I was here for a little bit two years ago, but due to inactivity my account got deleted. Really missed Iwaku, so now that I'm in college I figure I'll take the plunge once more and get deep into this amazing RP site that stresses quality over quantity. Honestly? I tried a couple other sites for RP and NONE compared even slightly. The level of professionalism and kindness of the community is unrivaled.

Anyways, here's to RP and new beginnings :D
Hi there, Tanko, and welcome back. =D

I'm glad you like Iwaku and think so highly of us. Warms my lil inky heart! I wish you all the best in achieving your RP dreams, and if you need help along the way, you can feel free to ask! My specialty is helping people draw partners in with 1x1 request threads, so if you need help with that, please hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.