Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
It's apparently Tabletop Day.

So everyone pull out your D20's and find yourself a group of people, because we need to go on a Dungeon Crawl! :3

Reactions: Razilin
There needs to stop being a "day" for every goddamn thing imaginable. Every actually important observed day start to get buried under bullshit like this.

National Tabletop day rolled a Natural 20 on it's Calender skill check.

I'm gonna go play a game of Shadowrun.

Or Chess since I'm not near anyone who plays it right now.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
There needs to stop being a "day" for every goddamn thing imaginable. Every actually important observed day start to get buried under bullshit like this.
^ Pretty much this.

Bullshit always undermine actual historical days.

^ Pretty much this.

Bullshit always undermine actual historical days.
If the importance of a historical event can seriously be undermined by people declaring that date to also be something like tabletop day or cookie day or whatever, we've got way bigger problems than pointless appreciation days. I doubt that anyone who's not an idiot would ignore important events of the past because that date also happens to be crochet day, and the idiots probably didn't have a good understanding of the importance before latching on to the pointless appreciation day thing anyway.

If anything the glut of nonsense is a symptom of a problem, not a problem in and of itself.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.