October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
SHOW ME YOUR GREEN!

View attachment 9565

Also

Got any traditions for the day, other than Corn beef and cabbage?

Roleplay. Play video games. Write. Read.

Same thing I do everyday. Ah, my boring life. I adore it.

If I was home! I would be going out to Irish Times, this pub place near my house that is awesomeeeeee.<3<3<3
It'd be packed. And fun. And worth the wait. Just to sit outside in the back, near these shacks they rent out to people for parties. It's lovely.
I would order soup.~ And have some kind of salad. With some kind of irish dessert.
And would go out with mom, most likely.~

I am Irish, amongst five other nationalities.~
I like this day. -shrugs.- Even if it's an excuse to drink for most, I just like the feeling of it. ^^~
ERIN GO BRACH.
I think.
Is that right?
Close enuf.

<3

Today is the day to celebrate my heritage! >:D I'll get drunk, swear like the little irish girl I am and....do whatever Irish people do!

Haha, jk, today is going to be a relaxing day for me~ I drank too much on Thursday haha :P plus I celebrate my Irishness too often x.x haha

HAPPY IRISH DAY! :D

I am 18, but I do enjoy the taste of whiskey. I do not drink it often. >.> Shh. Tell no one.

*is buried under a pile of beer cans, whiskey bottles and green food coloring*

Yeah I pinch those who aren't wearing green as well.

2.gif

Every St. Paddy's I make Irish Beef Stew, Colcannon, Corn O'brian, and Irish Soda Bread! The family comes over and we eat and the boozers drink irish beer. XD And I might have a lil irish cream in coffee.

I wanted to make corn beef... I was so excite about it, but Peter's all like "Let's go have cheeseburgers!" >;[

But yeah, I'll usually have an Irish meal and in the early afternoon, I like to go get a latte with Irish cream. Us Washingtonians and our coffee, you know? x)