Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Patrick's Day is my birthday so it should probably be called "pay tribute to Queen Sansa" day. Just sayin'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The North Remembers.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: moffnat
  • Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
As I'm Irish. I must prepare for the never-ending parades. Forever and ever. Parades for a hundred years. Gawsh Dublin gets annoying.

Do get to drink a shit-ton so that's a plus.

This thread popped back up and I had to check the calendar. For a second I was scared I'd sent my kids to school without anything green on. I can't do that this year! They'll kill me if I do. X_x

This thread popped back up and I had to check the calendar. For a second I was scared I'd sent my kids to school without anything green on. I can't do that this year! They'll kill me if I do. X_x

Pinches up the ass!

Pinches up the ass!
Exactly. Which is why this year I'm paying really close attention to the calendar. They get pinched, I might wake up to all four of them hovering over me with butcher's knives.....

As I'm Irish. I must prepare for the never-ending parades. Forever and ever. Parades for a hundred years. Gawsh Dublin gets annoying.

Do get to drink a shit-ton so that's a plus.
/me stares at the Irish person :D I'm north Irish and it's pretty much the same. Drinking, parades, fights, more drinks. XD

Exactly. Which is why this year I'm paying really close attention to the calendar. They get pinched, I might wake up to all four of them hovering over me with butcher's knives.....
O_O Oh Lord!

O_O Oh Lord!
Maybe not that bad, but seeing my middle daughter with tears in her eyes because she feels picked on is pretty much the equivalent.

Maybe not that bad, but seeing my middle daughter with tears in her eyes because she feels picked on is pretty much the equivalent.
Awwww :( Poor baby :( When I was being picked on, my family taught me to stand up for myself and it hella worked XD

Awwww :( Poor baby :( When I was being picked on, my family taught me to stand up for myself and it hella worked XD
Yeah, I've been trying to do that for years. She's kind of overly sensitive. Funny thing is, she could knock the hell out of anyone who messes with her if she wanted to. She's abnormally strong for her age.

Yeah, I've been trying to do that for years. She's kind of overly sensitive. Funny thing is, she could knock the hell out of anyone who messes with her if she wanted to. She's abnormally strong for her age.
Awwww I used to be the same way :( That can be hard to change too. DAAAAAAAMN! What are you feeding her? :O

Awwww I used to be the same way :( That can be hard to change too. DAAAAAAAMN! What are you feeding her? :O
I don't know. She put herself on a 'no pork' diet. She refuses to eat anything with pig in it.....That was all her decision. I had no say in it. All I know is that she can lift my husband up off the ground, and if he holds his hands out and tells her to push him, she can shove him down the hallway if she wants to. X_x

I don't know. She put herself on a 'no pork' diet. She refuses to eat anything with pig in it.....That was all her decision. I had no say in it. All I know is that she can lift my husband up off the ground, and if he holds his hands out and tells her to push him, she can shove him down the hallway if she wants to. X_x
What the bloody hell?!! O_O How old is she and how tall is she?!!

STOP CELEBRATING THE DAY A GREAT MAN WAS KILLED ON THE SENATE FLOOR.

Guess who has two thumbs and is staying inside all day because Dublin is extremely loud and obnoxious and congested!

THIS GUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.