Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-whispers- That's the 17th!

• Thank You
Reactions: SacredWarrior
I actually forgot to purchase the stuff I need for my tradition St Patty's day meal. O____O but it's on a thursday and that's our usual store day so I can get it last minute c________c

This also explains why all that corned beef was on sale the other day...

I am Irish as well also by the way fun fact about St. Patricks day only America I am pretty sure celebrates the holiday for only drinking. In Ireland every where close's except for churches.

Last edited:
St. Patrick's Day in England: "Oh, it's St. Patrick's Day? Oh, nice."

That's pretty much it. Maybe they'll wear green if they remember.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm Irish-American, and as Sacred knows from a previous thread it was a big thing with my family to actually honor our heritage by eating traditional food and talking about our ancestors on St. Paddy's.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
I'm Irish-American, and as Sacred knows from a previous thread it was a big thing with my family to actually honor our heritage by eating traditional food and talking about our ancestors on St. Paddy's.
Same, but now I am with my husband and he is Italian. We also use to go to Flogging Molly concert they all ways go to Arizona on St. Patricks day

Reactions: Astaroth
St. Patrick's Day for Canadian Kids (Or at least my family): Mom makes a trail of leaves all over the house. Us kids have to follow it and find a gift (pot of gold) at the end of it.
St. Patrick's Day for Canadian Adults still at home: Might get a box of chocolates.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Hey....I'm half Irish....The other half is a combination of nationaities that would make it seem my ancestors enjoyed WW2 a little too much....

Corn beef, cabbage and red potatoes. All damn day.

I am fucking drunk RIGHT MEOW.

And it ain't even St. Patty's Day yet.

Deal with it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I am fucking drunk RIGHT MEOW.

And it ain't even St. Patty's Day yet.

Deal with it.
Don't sound drunk enough on TS.
Need to drink more. :P

Reactions: Dawn
St. Patrick's Day is my birthday so it should probably be called "pay tribute to Queen Sansa" day. Just sayin'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.