1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SacredWarrior, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's time to appropriate @Astaroth's culture! :D Good thing I hate green XD

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. -whispers- That's the 17th!

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Oh shit! Damn it!

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Way to ruin the rating XD

5. HEY IM THE IRISH STAFFER BY BIRTH :P

6. I actually forgot to purchase the stuff I need for my tradition St Patty's day meal. O____O but it's on a thursday and that's our usual store day so I can get it last minute c________c

This also explains why all that corned beef was on sale the other day...

7. I am Irish as well also by the way fun fact about St. Patricks day only America I am pretty sure celebrates the holiday for only drinking. In Ireland every where close's except for churches.

#8 ~Dark Disney~, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. St. Patrick's Day in England: "Oh, it's St. Patrick's Day? Oh, nice."

That's pretty much it. Maybe they'll wear green if they remember.

• Love Love x 1
  9. I'm Irish-American, and as Sacred knows from a previous thread it was a big thing with my family to actually honor our heritage by eating traditional food and talking about our ancestors on St. Paddy's.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Same, but now I am with my husband and he is Italian. We also use to go to Flogging Molly concert they all ways go to Arizona on St. Patricks day

• Like Like x 1
  11. St. Patrick's Day for Canadian Kids (Or at least my family): Mom makes a trail of leaves all over the house. Us kids have to follow it and find a gift (pot of gold) at the end of it.
    St. Patrick's Day for Canadian Adults still at home: Might get a box of chocolates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. I watch boondocks saints every saint pattys

13. we been watching those recently just watched both actually

• Love Love x 1
  14. Hey....I'm half Irish....The other half is a combination of nationaities that would make it seem my ancestors enjoyed WW2 a little too much....

• Love Love x 2
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  15. Yay St. Patrick's Day! I do have a bit of Irish in me. :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Corn beef, cabbage and red potatoes. All damn day.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I am fucking drunk RIGHT MEOW.

And it ain't even St. Patty's Day yet.

Deal with it.

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 2
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  18. Don't sound drunk enough on TS.
    Need to drink more. :P

• Like Like x 1
  19. St. Patrick's Day is my birthday so it should probably be called "pay tribute to Queen Sansa" day. Just sayin'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.