HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all my kiddos' progress reports today. All A's, B's, and a few C's. =D

Doug Jones won! My faith in the US has been restored!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Kuno
I made christmas cookies :)

LIFE MIGHT SUCK SOMETIMES BUT AT LEAST I HAVE CATS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT NINTENDO DECIDED TO SELL MARIO CEREAL WHERE THE ENTIRE FUCKING BOX IS AN AMIIBO

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru and Joan
I feel relieved that I'm getting constructive criticism on my writing. It's hard but I know it'll help me write better and that's an amazing feeling.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku and Joan
A coworker gave me a bar of chocolate for absolutely no reason today. Life is good.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Kagayours
Okami HD is even BETTER than I thought! I am so hyped! Totally worth the price!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Eru
Finally, I feel like I'm starting to enjoy writing again. It's like discovering a long-lost love. I'm sooo excited for the potential rps I'll be in! And on that note, I hope everyone has a splendid holiday :)

Been working through some stuff and trying to figure out who I am and it sucks and I feel so lost. But I at least feel a little closer to understanding. Waifu and I were talking about it the other day and I think I find myself leaning towards gender fluid. Or just very confused. Always so much confused. Can confused be my gender? Because that would make so much and I could stop being confused... But then it would be wrong and I would not know who I am again... Damn it. But all jokes aside I feel a little better about

My sister-in-law found out the other day (maybe over a week ago now but I'm not so good with time or dates) about me being gender fluid or confused or whatever I am. And I thought that it was REALLY bad. She even found some pictures of me as a girl and I was mortified and that she would tell the entire family. But she didn't. And she has been so supportive and amazing since. She even wants to practice her makeup on me sometime!

So with the usual confusion and depression comes a little less confusion and a little less depression. And I'm kind of relieved that sister-in-law knows and I don't have to stress about her finding out. Was especially worried before about her knowing because I was terrified of disappointing her. But she accepted me and what I am. Never really thought any could accept me. I mean, my waifu is so very supportive of me and helps far more than I could ever ask but at times I get worried that she's just pretending to because she doesn't want to hurt me or upset me. Still a lot to understand and learn and work out. And both my waifu and I hopefully slowly adjust to our changing lives.

Thank you waifu. And thank you little sis. I love you both!!!

If I ever wonder why or how I've grown up to be such a weirdy, I can easily just refer back to my mom xD

Context: My mother has been binge watching Peaky Blinders for the last week or so, and is currently watching the season finale. I was in the hall with the dogs when all I hear is "OOOOooh fuck him up! Fuc-WAIT, I NEED MY HAT"

Me, not knowing what "hat" she's taking about peaks into the room to see my mother in full jammies, with one of these ( shes had it for years ) on her head. Now she's wearing it, laughing, and screaming along with the show. Fake accent and all.

I always find her fandom behaviors hilarious!
Even more so when I think of how at work she's super professional, and carries herself with so much poise.
Yet here at home she curses like a sailor at her favorite shows :D

Back to school and work for everyone tomorrow! I get my house to myself all over again.

My baby may have gotten the lead role in her school play. The fact that she auditioned is pretty awesome for me considering how much of an introvert I am, but that she actually got the lead.....

I get to be one of those moms who have videos to share with everyone. =D

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I got my hair done today! Got it dyed, the first time in 7 months. God I needed that! Now my hair is all pretty again! And no more grays!!!!!!

I've been feeling more motivated to actually be a part of this community.

I guess it's about time. I've been here for years.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kuno
Unexpected four day weekend next weekend! Woohoo! Maybe I'll actually get to sleep in for a change.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kuno and Lockheart
WOOOOOOO IT'S TAX REFUND SEASON!

THAT'S RIGHT, GOVERNMENT! GIMME BACK MY MONEY

I came out to my therapist today. She was so supportive and thanked me for being comfortable enough to talk to her and told me she would love to help me work things out.

I'm so relieved. It felt so good to say it out loud.

I got a new mattress! And it wasn't an awful price :D

Status
Not open for further replies.