HAPPY RAVE Your Buns Off #287620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new haircut and then I went and bought some random hair gel that turned out to be rather great.

My hair makes me happy.

This boy is hurting me

No like literally, my face hurts from smiling and laughing

but I can't stop

I look at him and I smile

he talks and I laugh

my cheeks hurt

^///^

Five days of no alarm clocks, fighting my kids to get up and dressed, or leaving my house! I'm so glad to actually have a break, and to actually be able to enjoy the time off without worrying about what's going to happen while my kids are off school!

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
I love everything. Had a great day, no matter what I'm faced with these next few months in therapy, I know that shits going to be alright.

• Love
Whelp...."supposedly" Mighty Number 9 will release June 21st (NA and JPN) and June 24th everywhere else. We'll see. Worst thing is......handhelds will be delayed further. No set in stone date. So....Yay? I guess I can start a count down?

Yaaay I don't have work tomorrow :D

JOB INTERVIEW MONDAY MORNING. YAAAAY. OH PLEASE TELL ME I CAN LEAVE THIS BORING TRAINEE JOB FOR SOMETHING MORE EVENTFUL.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
This thread made me happy.

I FINALLY GOT MY FOB BACK! This means I can let myself into my building without having to use the buzz code and my phone. It also means I can stat going to the gym in my building again

WE GOT THE APARTMENT!!!

I just graduated highschool, I'm not a disappointment to my family, I've got a good word in with the manager of a near-by Red Lobster, I'm ServSafe certified until 2020, I'm managing my anxiety, and my depression is slowly relinquishing it's grip on my life so I can finally start to feel truly interested in things again.

Can't wait to get back into the swing of writing!

ZOOTOPIA IS OUT ON DVD/BLU-RAY TODAY.

Heh. Little things.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Not today skunk! You did not win today.

I have evaded your foul stench, and am now enjoying my dinner. So HA!

I didn't lose the laundry card -- it was in the pockets of one of my roommate's pair of shorts.

I'm so relieved

Grandpa's okay. That's good... I'm glad he's okay and Grandpa will be fine.

What started off as a week with a possibly disastrous ending has turned into a blessing in disguise. For the first time in just about forever I feel blessed to be where I am, surrounded by people who actually have good hearts. After the last three years I thought for sure I was going to lose my mind, and that I would never be able to have a moment of peace and calm. Now I have some peace, and I don't have to worry constantly about every little thing. It's been way too long since I've felt anywhere near normal, and now that I have that feeling back, I'm hoping that it never goes away.

I finally managed to get away from that awful roleplay site I joined (not naming names) god I am so happy that now I can focus on roleplays here on iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.