Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

16 years ago today, the Empire of Japan Nintendo released Pokemon, Red, Green, and Blue in 1996.

B

Blackangel

SWEET JUMPING MAGICARP!!!!

Has it really been that long?(Feels old)

M

monstrosity

HORRAY FOR POKEDAY! :D
Pokemon took over my entire childhood, Pokemon is the reason I met my best friend because I was playing Red on the bus home from school in the second grade! :p

I don't care how stupid the games get, like how everyone is up in arms about the new Black and White 2 being released, I still will absolutely buy it and play it regardless. And when I'm older and have children I will fight with them over who gets to play the newest games. I will still play Pokemon games when I am 90 and will give my grandchildren a class on how to properly train Pokemon.

King Weavel

The Burger King
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Hmm, that's the Japanese release date... 1998 for most of us here in the US.. :P 1999 for the poor folks in Europe.

Needs a new Stadium like title though, those mini games man, those mini-games!

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Thanks to this thread I can save on my Crystal game again! Now, I just need to get a new battery and find my precision screwdrivers...

E

EthanVayne

16 years ago today, the Empire of Japan Nintendo released Pokemon, Red, Green, and Blue in 1996.
The most disturbing people are the most disturbing people.

L

Lupine

Really 16 years? I feel oddly old now. I am pretty sure it took 2-3 years before Pokemon got popular because I remember the TCG coming out during 2nd grade for me.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
For US peoples, it's been 14 years since the games first came here in 1998.

W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

T^T Good Old Pokemon!! I believe they should bring the old episodes back in TV

Lysander

Eccentric Fae Swathed in Illusion & Mystery
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi Modern, Modern, Steampunk, Comedy, Drama, Action, Adventure, War, Military, Politics, Intrigue, Espionage, Crime, Mystery, Thriller, etc. It largely depends on the particular roleplay.
I was born then....Pokemon is older than me by a few months.