Happy National Waffle Day!

S

Stacisaur

Original poster

I really wanted to post this before I go back into Real Life for the week, because it has stolen me away from you all, and I apologize sincerely. I'll try not to be lost for too long.. -w - You'll all live. <3<3<3

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFLES.
yes. waffles :D.

20090222-waffles.jpg

waffle.jpg

http://www.punchbowl.com/holidays/national-waffle-day

"It's National Waffle Day! On this day in 1869, a man named Cornelius Swartwout received the first U.S. patent for a waffle iron. Waffles are a delightful breakfast food and can be paired with almost any topping. Butter and maple syrup, fruit and whipped cream, a big scoop of ice cream, or even a helping of fried chicken—the choice is yours!"

So, guess what you should do today..

MAKE SOME WAFFLES. >:C

rofl waffles are the best, btw. <3

:D
IWAKU.
What kind of waffles do YOU enjoy to greet your tastebuds kindly with?
Do you prefer fruit, chocolate, cinnamon, or exotic flavors, etc?

OR.
Are you all like
NAAAAAH, PANCAKES!
And have no interest in August 24th, day of zee Waffles.

HMMMMM??

I love waffles. o wo
I don't eat them ever, but I use to LOVE them as a kid. I filled the squares, every other one, with syrup, and then would decorate them.
And.. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM DELICIOUS.
Yes, exactly like that. - ^-

When I were a kid I could eat a lot of waffles but now I can't even eat a half waffle before my stomach says no x3 I also think the taste of waffles isn't that good anymore so I will probably not eat any waffles today :) I'll just make pasta instead xD

Hmm... I MIGHT actually make some waffles today!

Do you like waffles?
Yeah we life waffles!
Do you like pancakes?
No we love wafflies!
Do you like french toast?
No we love waffles!!!
Do do do.. can't get enough
WAFFLES​

i like waffles but i would much rather have bacon or a hamburger...i live near a waffle house now so i can even get a steak if i want ^_^

Tegan won't let me go to the Waffle House. :(

Well dammit. Now I want waffles from the cafe across the street.

And I accidentally pressed a font button.

Oooh... now I want chicken and waffles. I love chicken and waffles!

Tegan won't let me go to the Waffle House. :(

That's because the Waffle House is gross.

Also, this thread needs more IHOP because...Eh.

That's because the Waffle House is gross.

Also, this thread needs more IHOP because...Eh.
FUCK ISHIT the one near me has assholes working their and they are mean and need to be shut down....waffle house is the best and serves you even if your drunk or high ^_^

Needs moar FUCK YEAH WAFFLES!!

I love waffles and pancakes, but they have to be made just right or else I hate them. As far as the toppings go, I just like butter and real maple syrup.

I love waffles and pancakes, but they have to be made just right or else I hate them. As far as the toppings go, I just like butter and real maple syrup.
no you got to go all out and have whip cream smiles strawberry nose chocolate chip eyes and a bacon tie.....or else its just not good

Time for a more productive post, now that I remember the occasion.

At a fair about 3 years ago I found the biggest dessert waffle.... thing, I had ever seen in my life.

The waffle itself was about a foot in diameter, maybe a little more and it's job was to be an edible plate. It was covered in many of the things found in the pictures of Staci's first post. Freshly cut strawberries and bananas, blueberries, 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, marshmallow fluff, smothered in whipped cream, and a cherry to top it off...

So basically enough shit to feed a human being for 2-3 days calorie wise. I finished it in one sitting because my stomach doesn't know it has limits and I just couldn't bring myself to waste something so delicious. My amazing metabolism also ensured I showed no negative effects physically, but I'm pretty sure the treat has shortened my life span. Totally worth it.

Time for a more productive post, now that I remember the occasion.

At a fair about 3 years ago I found the biggest dessert waffle.... thing, I had ever seen in my life.

The waffle itself was about a foot in diameter, maybe a little more and it's job was to be an edible plate. It was covered in many of the things found in the pictures of Staci's first post. Freshly cut strawberries and bananas, blueberries, 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, marshmallow fluff, smothered in whipped cream, and a cherry to top it off...

So basically enough shit to feed a human being for 2-3 days calorie wise. I finished it in one sitting because my stomach doesn't know it has limits and I just couldn't bring myself to waste something so delicious. My amazing metabolism also ensured I showed no negative effects physically, but I'm pretty sure the treat has shortened my life span. Totally worth it.
WHERE and who do i have to screw to get them delivered........I MUST HAVE EATABLE PLATE

WHERE and who do i have to screw to get them delivered........I MUST HAVE EATABLE PLATE

I have no idea who would deliver such a creation. I've only found them at a fair once. However, as long as you have access to giant waffles I don't see why you couldn't make one for yourself.

Delicious%2BWaffle.jpg

I approve of waffle related threads. I like waffles.