October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
What was the happiest moment in your life?

This is positivity month, so share that happy with us all Iwaku!

I was pretty happy when I bought my first car. I felt so independent and grown-up.

What say you Iwaku! GIve me those happy moments!

The day I woke up and decided I wanted to do something with my life instead of just wasting away.
Since then, I've strived to be the very best, like no-one ever was.

The happiest moments of my life happen weekly. Every appointment I go to where I get to hear my baby's healthy heartbeat is when I feel happiest. My eyes always moisten because I'm gleeful and when I glance at my boyfriend, it really tickles me pink when I see him smiling.

The day we're officially a family will surely be my happiest moment, though. :]

Fightin' The Power all day, every day, nonstop cockblock too legit to quit; it's such a fucking comfort knowing there's people like me in the goddamn world.

A few days ago, the night before my birthday, I was standing in my doorway talking to my best friend, pouring my heart out to try and explain why I didn't want them to make a big deal out of my birthday. "Because I'm afraid.." All the happiness, I don't know how long it will last, I don't even want to believe in it because it might not last and then what? And then I'll be alone again, searching blindly in darkness for the same happiness to come around and find me one more time.

And he smiled at me and put his arm around me so that my face was buried in his shoulder. "I'm not going to leave you." He told me.

It was like he knew exactly what I was saying, despite the strings of sentiments and worries that probably made no real sense. But he understood. It was a fear of loneliness. If my birthday was a joyous, populated celebration, I was afraid the day after, the month after, maybe a year after, I would look upon it bitterly for having lost those friends.

But when he said those simple words: I am not going to leave you; my heart felt relieved and I stopped crying instantly.

I think, for even my short lifespan, it was probably one of my happiest moments. Not the kind of jump up and down and sing at the top of your lungs happy, but, a more peaceful contentment, a-gratefulness-that-I-am-alive kind of happiness.

: )

I've had a couple of those "Happiest moments I will forever remember this right now moment."

1. They day I got married. I married my high school sweetheart at the age of 19. Most of our family shunned us saying we were young and stupid for jumping into marriage and as I stood there in a simple white dress on a sunny July 10th day with his blue eyes staring back at me hearing him say, "I do." Was enough to blow all those nay sayers right out of the water.

2. The day my son was born. St. Patrick's day almost 3 years ago ( he will be 3 on Sunday T_T) I had a difficult pregnancy and an even harder labor and when three days into the disaster they finally sliced and diced me as soon as I heard his first cries and saw him it was better than any movie had ever depicted. It was an electrifying moment that will never be forgotten.

3. When my grandmother who has always been an evil hag to me always reminding me of how fat, worthless blah blah blah I have been though out my entire life asked for forgiveness and told me she was proud of me as I graduated high school as valedictorian of my class.

Though I had her but a short time, of recent memory the happiest moment of my life was when Dad drove me over an hour to a shelter adoption at a pet store and I adopted a little white kitten with different color eyes who I named Angel. I loved that little kitten and watching her learn and grow was purly amazing. While my family has had cats since I was seven she has been the only one that was mine, mine to take care of and nurture. I still miss her even over a year later.